Tank LF Guild for new home

Just came back after being gone a year; have AOTC, KSM etc.
Looking to off-tank raid with heroic being primiary focus. Maybe some mythic, but AOTC is my jam.
Looking for weeknights.
I’m on every day and always down to help guild/raid group on keys as I am addicted to them :slight_smile:

We do a lot of M+ keys with a lot of people over 2700 io. Though not recruiting tanks for mythic raid right now but heroic raids are open to all. If you still want to do heroic clears (even with alts) and slam a lot of keys with a guild, we may be your jam. Add me on bnet stevelations#11594

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Greetings champion! Some may say that I too am a key guy, but in all seriousness my guild is looking for more players to tank some keys with and Build up a roster to get further into Mythic progression. We do keys that range from 16s for crests to pushing over 20’s for personal challenges. Our raid times are on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8pm-11pm est and on our downtime we mostly hang in discord. We have our own community I would like for you to join so you can come check us out without any commitments. If you have any questions please reach out bnet- Joseph#1688

I’m going to bump this but only b/c I guess I’m looking for something more specific than I think I made clear.

1. I am looking to secure a spot for 10.2; however–I am not “on hiatus” until then.
  2. I am more than happy to help gear alts by continuing to run Aberrus and/or keys. I’m on most days and don’t consider lower keys to be a waste of time as they can be a relaxing break.
  3. I’m not interested in dpsing at all, I want to tank.
  4. i’m not interested in raiding on the weekends (I am not always on during the weekends).
    THanks all

My current io is 2390–I’ve been pugging since I rejoined the game and it’s been …meh.
I’m 9/9H

Hey Beef,

Here is a link to our guild recruitment post. Let me know if you want to chat!

Send our GM a discord request!
defnotlove