Tank LF Guild for Dragonflight

Hello everyone, I’m a long time tank looking for a home for dragonflight. I am pretty much done for the expansion and just waiting for dragonflight to launch so I figured id use this time to try to find a group to play with come DF.

I’ve been playing the game for around 15 years and have raided on and off throughout my time playing, I’m looking for a guild that is looking to achieve AOTC and step into mythic.

I’ve mainly been tanking throughout my time playing the game and would prefer to stick with that role. I look forward to hearing from you all, I’ll get back to you asap!

Conscripted is an Mature 18+ guild looking for players that want to push AOTC and get into Mythic raiding content. Running keys and M+ content when were not raiding, We are a very active, friendly community who like running old school content too.

GM has 6+ years of experience in leadership positions from running a successful guild, to Raid leading, to being an officer at multiple different levels.

Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm CST
80-90% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
Willingness to study raids and become familiar with current content
Discord
Be able to take constructive criticism. We all have bad nights. Were here to learn and grow as a team and were not all perfect.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
Communication
A sense of community and direction
We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
An active discord

What we expect from our guildlings:

Respectful of one another & a team player
Ability to take constructive criticism
A sense of humor
Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
Knowledge of your class

Contact Info
Discord: Bost0n#8760
Btag: CGiMythic#1930

Hey moongerius,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for all classes & roles for Raids

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Bumping this

Fresh Fries is a brand new guild on Horde-Emerald Dream. We are a semi-casual group a friends who started up a community in order to start raiding Heroic come Dragonflight. We are planning on only Tuesday/Wednesday night raids, 2-3 hours a day. We are open to newer raiders who are willing to put in the effort needed.

We are mainly looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but have some space for all roles at the moment.

If interested or want more info, feel free to message me on BNet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120).

bump it up

Hey there Moongerius,

I think we’re what you’re looking for.

Incorporeal is brand new with a fresh raiding roster (which means no benches & no cliques), looking to establish our roots as a mid-core raiding guild focused on player growth and development (we also plan to accomplish AOTC and Mythic). We want to be the pillars to help you succeed in your endgame goals, but also forge a long lasting friendship with each other.

Our raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Tues/Thurs from 8pm-11pm EST.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to reach out to me on discord: Rvynn#6533 or bnet Kyln#1166

bumping again

new bump for the masses

bumpity bump

last bump for the night

Who we are:
Trinity is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on US-icecrown. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm-12 CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. We’re Building a 2nd Team for DF, It will be a weekend team. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always aim to get AoTC and work our way through mythic + the best we can.

Currently recruiting:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

• We are always open to exceptional players of all Classes / Roles.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 9-12 CST
Thursday, 9-12 CST
Invites start 8:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
Details

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: Devill#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, check us out!!

good guild with good people was fun

Bumping it

Hello Moon,

We’re looking for a tank for our semi-casual Mythic raiding guild. We raid on Mon/Wed from 9PM-11PM. If you’d like to raid with us during the initial Heroic clears, you’re welcome to do so cross-realm before committing.

Thanks,

Cole (Battle Tag: Cole#13370)

The Guard is recruiting! We are looking for CE Mythic Raiders, M+ IO pushers, RBG & Arena players!

About Us
We are known for being one of the top PvP institutions on Emerald Dream. We are expanding our roster to incorporate PvE Semi-hardcore Mythic Cutting Edge Raid progression on a 2-day schedule. In order to do so we have brought onboard a team of Cutting Edge experienced Mythic leaders with CE experience ranging from U.S. 50 to 300; to guide and lead the Mythic raid team.

CE: Xavius, Gul’dan, KJ, Helya, Argus, G’huun, N’zoth, Denathrius.

Our plan for Dragonflight
We plan to have semi-casual PvE activity in The Guard such as; Aotc Fated raids, and High IO M+ farming/pushing throughout S4 & prepatch. As well as continued PvP presence in arena, rbg, and wargames. During this time our new Mythic leaders will be gauging interest of trial candidates and doing the ground work behind the scenes to prepare for Dragonflight Cutting Edge mythic raiding.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

Tank (1)
Any exceptional tank player.

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver
Disc Priest
Rdruid

Ranged DPS:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin

We are recruiting all exceptional players regardless if your class is not one of the preferred roles. Please reach out with raid exp and provide a history of WCL / performance capability.

Contact US
Guild Master / PvP Team-

Basedgodbm#1872 (bnet), Basedgodbm#7164 (discord)

Mythic Team-

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord)

The Guard is recruiting! We are looking for CE Mythic Raiders, M+ IO pushers, RBG & Arena players!

About Us
We are known for being one of the top PvP institutions on Emerald Dream. We are expanding our roster to incorporate PvE Semi-hardcore Mythic Cutting Edge Raid progression on a 2-day schedule. In order to do so we have brought onboard a team of Cutting Edge experienced Mythic leaders with CE experience ranging from U.S. 50 to 300; to guide and lead the Mythic raid team.

CE: Xavius, Gul’dan, KJ, Helya, Argus, G’huun, N’zoth, Denathrius.

Our plan for Dragonflight
We plan to have semi-casual PvE activity in The Guard such as; Aotc Fated raids, and High IO M+ farming/pushing throughout S4 & prepatch. As well as continued PvP presence in arena, rbg, and wargames. During this time our new Mythic leaders will be gauging interest of trial candidates and doing the ground work behind the scenes to prepare for Dragonflight Cutting Edge mythic raiding.

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

Tank (1)
Any exceptional tank player.

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver
Priest
Rdruid

Ranged DPS:
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Boomkin

We are recruiting all exceptional players regardless if your class is not one of the preferred roles. Please reach out with raid exp and provide a history of WCL / performance capability.

Contact US
Guild Master / PvP Team-

Basedgodbm#1872 (bnet), Basedgodbm#7164 (discord)

Mythic Team-

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord)

Hello - we are newly in the market for a BM Monk tank. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested!