Tank LF Guild: 8/8H 2/8M CE Exp Guardian Druid

Some recent hiccups in my RL toppled me out of the AOTC achievement but now my schedule is back to normal.

Pre-Nerf Raz pulls were consistently on the 2 large storm adds on 2nd platform. I’m confident I can complete this achievement without purchasing it and I’d like to find a guild who needs a tank. I’m usually pushing around 35-40k single target as a bear, so if you’re looking for a min-max tank with CE experience I’d love to join.

Would prefer to stay on Area 52 but I’ll move for the right fit.

My recent move to Mal’Ganis bore fruit and I am currently 8/8H and 2/8M, but the guild lied to me; they fell apart over losing 6 people.

I’m available for any times after 7pm CST as I get off work and home by 6:30 and prefer to eat/shower before I start playing. I work 6A-6P CST Friday Through Tuesday and I am off Wednesday/Thursday. Would prefer to raid on days not set on my days off so I can visit family without issues, but I won’t say no to any schedule as long as it starts after 7pm CST.

(Please Leave A Message on Discord If You Add Me.)

Hey, we are currently 8/8H, 2/8M and looking to fill out our roster. A druid tank would be an excellent addition. We are an Alliance guild, so not sure if that is appealing to you. We raid M/W 10PM-1AM EST. If you are interested in trialing to see if its a good fit reach out to me on Disc - Dova#5563

1 Like

Hi,

Not sure if you would be interested in going alliance but we are currently 2/8M 8/8H and are looking for a solid tank. We raid Fri/Sat 10pm EST-1am EST. If you are interested my btag is vcronwen#1282.

At this time I have no plans to go alliance. Thank you for your replies. I am still looking for a guild but my exp has gone up to 8/8H and 2/8M. Just looking for Mythic push, not concerned on CE since I’ve been there and done it. I’ll go for it with the right team, but not stressing or burning out over it.

This guy is a very good communicative tank. Amazing addition to any AOTC/Mythic team!