Delete please

delete please

Hey there! Ebbs and Flows is a new guild working on recruitment right now, and we could use an experienced tank to bolster our raid team!

The guild was founded with the idea of “people with lives.”

We plan on raiding Fri/Sat 8:30 to 10:30 EST when we get going.

We only plan on AOTC, though, not really mythic raiding at all. So that might be a deal breaker for you. Let me know, add me in BNET: Alamerius#1482

Hello Brew,

My name is Lush and I am an officer with Rejected Raiders on Tichondrius. We are currently looking for new raiders while we progress on AOTC. We are currently 7/8H Vault. Our plan is to consistently clear Heroic and dip our toes in Mythic but we are not going to sweat and push mythic progression.

We would love it if you considered raiding with our team.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM to 12AM PST.

If this sounds like something you are interested message me anytime and I will try to get back to you ASAP. My battletag is Lusharude#1374

1 Like

Hello Brewtallity!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Bumping this up

new bump here

another new bump here

trying to keep this up there