Tank LF AOTC 2 Day Heroic Guild

I’ve been playing (and tanking raids) since end of BC and I’m looking for a consistent group for Heroic Raid (maybe first few M) progression.

Laid back, knowledgeable, run a lot of M+ with a core group of friends I’ve known on WoW for 16+ years.

Would love to join a group who needs a tank, clears H every tier and does so having fun and without having to invest 3-4 days a week - tired of pugging!

Let me know!

1 Like

You should check us out we are looking for another tank right now and you could be a good fit we are also looking for more players to push keys! Guild spam below

Hello everyone we are a newly formed guild with prior CE exp raiders. We started our own group to create a stress free raiding enviroment that does not become a chore. We raid Thursday and Monday from 930pm EST to 1130PM Est. We are a AOTC guild looking for mid to late Mythic push possibly CE.
We are currently looking for

Tank-Blood or Prot War
MDPS-All
RDPS-Mage, Devoker, Hunter, Boomy
Heals-Hpal, Prevoker, Hpriest.
Any class with a flex heal spec or tank spec.
Any and all exceptional players will be considered.
We will provide all materials needed for raid all we ask is for solid attendance, determination to learn and progress respect amongst others in the guild. We run keys daily and all have a common goal of 3k+ Io for season 2. M+ Players and raiders are welcome!

Rahmens#11589
Discord: Kekkerslol#6961

Hey, Jessalynne from Days of our Wipes (Stormrage - Alliance), check out our raider io page and let me know if you think we’d be a good fit. Not sure if you’re looking to server/faction xfer but we sound like what you’re looking for and we need to fill a tank spot asap. Hit me up on discord if you wanna chat Cormie(Wrin/Jessalynne)#7968

I think we would be a good fit. See recruitment post below:
Raid Time: Weds/Fri 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Mythic+ Days: Sat/Sun

Dragon tale is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We got Aotc last season and looking to get Aotc this season with the intent to get some mythic pulls in.

We are currently looking for any DPS. Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Demon Hunter preferred but will consider any good DPS.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me (Jeriky#9574) or quatch (xXquatschXx#7464) on discord.

Hey there, our guild does laid-back Mythic prog if that interests you at all! One of our main tanks has to take a step back this tier due to real-life stuff so we have an open tank spot, if we interest you then hit me up so we can chat about a raid spot!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 7/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701