Tank LF a raiding guild

443 Paladin tank LF a raiding guild to join 3/9 M exp
also looking to gear up blood and guardian druid
with a 444 Augvoker alt
discord: Zeath
bnet: Balor#11651

Just sent a friend request in discord so we can discuss whether our tank spot is a fit.

Hello Moon Guard is in high need of a tank for next Tier 10.2. We are 8/9M Aberrus, and CE Vault. We raid 7:45-10:45 EST

Our App is short and has our discord to check out :slight_smile:
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/ascended/

BumP… please

Hey if you are still looking. Hit me up on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Bump… to the top

Hey! I am the GM of Girls Night from the server Thrall.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In Girls Night, you will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive. We are looking for players that embrace the team aspect of mythic raiding and are willing to contribute ideas and focus their efforts to ensure we kill bosses in a timely manner.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

Hi Zeaths
BiOL is looking for a long term tank for our prog group. You didn’t indicate your availability in your post so if you’d like, check us out and if it sounds good feel free to apply or give a poke for more info.
Regardless, good luck to ya!

Hi zeaths,
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 5/9M
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hi Zeaths, would be interested in having you check us out. Info here -[A] Something Shiny 4/9M lfm - 7-10pm PST

Hey Zeaths,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a tank for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!