Tank + Boomy LF Guild

Hello! My buddy and I are looking for a guild for the remainder of the tier and leading into Shadowlands. We recently came back to the game and have been working on getting our gear in order so that we can start pushing higher M+ keys and get into groups for Heroic and light Mythic Ny’alotha. Each of us has previous logs from this expansion that we can link as well as a long history in raiding, hardcore and casual.

We are currently on Area52 to play with some friends and wouldlike to stay local.

Our current interests:
We want to find a group to run keys with as well as clear heroic and push into some mythic content. We aren’t in the mood for hardcore sweaty Mythic prog, but getting back into the swing of things for the upcoming expac would be nice.

Class/Spec:
My friend is currently interested in Boomy. I’m currently playing Blood DK, though I can be flexible with tanks and sometimes specs, but that is my current preference. I understand the lot for tanks can sometimes be restrictive, but it’s what I do best.

What we bring:
We both have extensive raid history and in his case, some experience as raid lead and strat planning. We both carry our weight and are willing to accept criticism in the right manner. We aren’t toxic players by any means, but we both tend to have a misunderstood tone on several occasions. I assure you, we’re both reasonable.

As a pair, we both know that there’s several factors that people are weary of when recruiting. As far as benching is concerned, if we are missing the mark and one of us is sat, the other understands. It goes both ways. We have been in guilds before that have had questions in similar regards, it’s not an issue of one of us gets benched and the other quits.

We would love to hear from anybody with open positions and if you have any questions as far as logs or if you would like to contact us for recruitment purposes -
Bnet: Dargon#11128
Discord: John [Dargon]#0561

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time. We progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 8:30 pm EST.

Need More Info
If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet Kalysta#1968 or Gando#21200. Discord Aellice#1735 or Luntho#7319. You can also do a /who Evolved gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Alliance (Pagle), Apex Legends, COD:MW Warzone, Overwatch, Division 2, League of Legends and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord) :camera:

Hey there Dargon!

I don’t know if you guys already found a guild but if you’re still on the market for a place to call home, -Big Click Energy- is currently building its Mythic raiding team. We are 12/12H and raid Tue-Wed, 8:30-11pm EST. We’re hoping to jump into mythic raiding as soon as we have enough able bodies.

We also have an active mythic+ playerbase.

If you have any questions or may be interested in joining, you can contact me either via B-Net (Cerberus#1179) or Discord (Cerberus#9203)

Hey Man! We are <Raiding Is Hard:(> and we are a friendly late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Nyalotha Progress:
5/12M with Xanesh down to 5%

What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking for 1 tank and 1 Ranged dps, preferably Mage/Warlock or Hunter.

Contact info:
If you’re interested you can reach me on Discord or Battle.net
Battle.net is Bullcon#1672
Discord is Bullcon#6858

Greetings, Kaigon

[ Redeemed ] is currently looking for Raiders & Causals. We are currently 3/12 Mythic pushing bosses. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under-geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid:

Heroic - Tues/Wed 8 PM -11 PM Server ( Optional if you need the gear )
Mythic - Friday & Saturday 8 PM -11 PM Server

We have a zero-tolerance for elitism, degrading, and drama. We plan on a different level than other guilds. We are building a community not just a Raid Log guild. So if you just wanna raid log and not be social this is not the guild for you.

We also enjoy doing/pushing high-level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886