Tank, Healer, or DPS looking for Mythic Raiding

Hey Forums. My Name is Kixxi. I am the current GM for a guild on Bleeding Hollow but due to Classic release and a constant battle with attendance we have decided to break apart and let everyone go their own ways. Was a fun run the last 3 years and made some really good friends along the way but its time to start another journey. As the title says I can play a bit of everything. My main is a Brew Monk that I swapped to and learned at the start of EP due to ours leaving last minute. Never played before but fell in love with it as soon as i learned it. I also have a Warlock and a Resto Druid that are a bit lower geared but wouldn’t take long to get up there. Mained Resto the last 2 tiers in Uldir and BoD. Below ill Give a more in-depth look at each character. I’ve always been the versatile player changing and swapping for whatever the guild needed at the time. I just enjoy raiding! The big down side to all of this right now is my availability. I work nights so I am very limited. Will have all information below.

Kigori - Brew Monk - 444 ilvl / 68 Neck (almost 69) All Essences unlocked
Kixxi - Resto Druid - 428 ilvl / 57 Neck
Taliendra - Desto Lock - 420 ilvl / 61 Neck

Availability
Wed/Thurs - Anytime Nights
Friday - hit or miss with Overtime

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up
Bnet: AltarPsych#1224

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Hello Kixxi,

I feel your pain as a monk GM myself - sorry to hear about your guild, but it sounds like you’re a flexible player and would fit in well with our group. We run wed/thurs 6:30-10pm cst, and are 4/8M. The kicker though is we’re on Alliance. If you’d be interested in making the swap to the dark side, hit me up and we’ll have a chat.

Bnet: Dotty#1718
Discord: Dotty#6456

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 7/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Kigori, so sorry to hear about your battles with the Classic WoW boss. Below is a bit of info about my guild, I encourage you to reach out if you haven’t found your new home yet.

<Club Chaos> has arrived on [US-Illidan H] and is recruiting for Mythic Progression!

Tracing its roots all the way back to Cataclysm, <Club Chaos> has a long and successful track record of raiding. Today we bring a core of fifteen raiders whose goal each tier is not only AOTC, but as much mythic content as possible, and are looking for raiders with similar goals.

Current raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:30p to 11:30p EST. Current progression is 2/8m 8/8h EP. We are an adult guild who likes to have fun and gamble during raids. If foul language, sexually ambiguous commentary, and an NSFW channel in discord offend you we may not be that home for you.

However, if you’ve gotten this far and are someone who can avoid mechanics, progress with patience and determination, and accept a good old “F You” as a compliment then you may fit right in with us. Contact an officer to discuss raiding opportunities - [btag] Proinnseas#1437 or [discord] Proinnseas#6955; [btag] Weasel#1273 or [discord] Bayneslayer#4726.

Hey Kixxi,

Sorry to hear about your guild. It’s always tough to see friends go their separate ways. If you are looking for something long-term and if you are willing to come into the Light/Alliance, we may be a really good fit for you at Resonance on Stormrage :slight_smile:.

We are very much a non-ragey, skilled group of friends with a core that has raided together through many expansions. We raid Weds & Thurs nights from 8:30-11:30 est/ 7:30-10:30 cst and are looking to bring in another MT so that our current MTs get to flex their DPS muscles a bit. We are currently working on 4/8M EP.

If any of this intrigues you, please check out our website at resonanceguild-dot-us to get a feel for our vibe and to learn more about our raid team and guild family.

And feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Ashkevron#7789 or on Battlenet at Ash#1923.

Hi Kigori,

I think we may be a really good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!