Tank, Healer and Ranged DPS LF 7-10pm guild

We are all ilvl 185+ looking for a raid between 7pm and 10pm. Days don’t really matter, time does.

We have a tank (monk, dk, dh), healer (disc priest, resto shaman) and a hunter.

We are all looking for at least a AOTC guild as we have all done that in the past.

194 Resto Druid.
196 Frost Mage.
187. Havoc Demonhunter.

All 3 looking for a guild with those raid times. Looking to get AOTC and push for CE. All 3 have prior experience in previous expansions.

Hey Makemsquirt,
raids Tues/Thurs 8-11 cst.
We’re 6/10N 1/10H with just 2 raid days.

The guild has been around since BC and is comprised of a bunch of CE/Aotc players that have gone a little bit more casual.

We have immediate openings for all three of you.

Add my btag if you’re interested. Audie#1810

Hi Galook, if you and your friends are still looking for a guild. The guild I’m a part of, Pandamonium, is just starting a new TH night AOTC raid. Thread here: [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS You can use this thread or contact Kosh for all questions about the new raid team.

A little about the guild, we’re a group of all adults who enjoy playing content in a drama free environment. We have weekly guild event nights. This week we’re putting together dungeon runs to help members continue to gear and experience the new SL content. The weekly event changes, could be M+ pushes, PVP, old achievement/mount/transmog runs, or even silly fun things like scavenger hunts or trivia. In addition to WoW, Pandamonium has communities for FFXIV, SWTOR, and EQ2. I hope you’ll consider visiting our website and applying: https://pandaguild.io/