LF a home for AoTC and more

Home found.

We have room for you, add atari#11720 raid times tue/thur 8:30 prep-Midnight EST/Server.

Hi Pteridophyta,

I’m not sure if our raid times start late enough for you, but I’ll leave my information and let you decide! As far as openings on our team go, we currently have exactly enough tanks and healers, but in those situations- it’s very difficult if someone wants a night off. We have a few multi-spec people who don’t mind switching roles. So this could be a good fit! Let me know if I can answer any questions. Best of luck with your search, and Happy Gaming!

Just Freakin Started- Garrosh, Alliance (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 9/9N 4/9H BoD. Check us out on justfreakinstarted(DOT)gamerlaunch(DOT)com or message me on DISCORD!! kiyoshie#1993

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:

We also have our very own Cute-Critters channel in our discord where everyone gets to share their pets!

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net:
Wrane#11253

Nexus [H] Turalyon 9/9N, 4/9H BoD (AotC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good Raiders and Socials to join our zany community

About Us : We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together but are looking for a few more like-minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

(A fierce love of cats, dogs and weird pets, blue hair, tattoos, anime, too many shoes or obscure music is a plus!)

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups, so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs, and even other games!

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Nexus also hosts an alt/fun/community/drunk raid on every Saturday!

Casuals, noobs and crazy animals accepted and welcome.

If you are looking for a home, not just a place to raid, we might be just what you are looking for!

Progression raids : Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST

Requirements for Progression Raids : Dependability, high attendance, good attitude, knowledge of your class, and the ability to have fun in an adult environment.

If you become a raider, we provide repairs, flasks, pots and food.

Currently looking for:

Tank : OS considered - M+ tank positions are open

Healer : OS considered - M+ healer positions are open

Melee : Rogue/DK (High Priority)
Other Melee (Medium Priority)

Ranged : Shammy/Mage (Medium Priority) other classes considered

We always are happy to talk to any good player who fits our requirements for raiding whether you are on that list or not!

Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or Taransula#1161

Don’t know if you decided yet, and can’t imagine I will be what you are looking for, but I just created or BFG for short, and if you two are interested in leading as much as raiding, I need a strong core of people to build from. Currently Horde on Dalaran server

Btag - Poppz#11379
Disc - NoPantz#2177
Add me if this is something you would like to be on the ground floor of and we can discuss what you are looking for in a guild to see if our styles will mesh!

Area 52 AoTC Focused Guild

<Genesis> 8/9N 1/9H is looking to recruit chill and loyal players to join our fun shenanigans while building a strong social community. Our main goal is to create a fun and welcoming environment that welcomes players across all aspects. Raid times are 9pm-12am Weds/Thurs.

Be aware: We are casual in the time that we raid, not in terms of the effort that we put in! We aim to get as much cleared to the highest level that we can in the short time that we have available! We are looking for social players who just want a community they can join right in and feel welcomed every time they log in and join in with daily mythics,lfr, or raid alt-runs. Experience very and we understand with that.

LOOKING FOR: If your main spec/class is not listed we do allow all others to join our guild, we are always more than welcome to recruit and add new faces to our community!

AS OF NOW, WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 HEALERS, AND 1 RANGE DPS AND 1 TANK
TANKS: PROT WAR, BrM MONK, GUARDIAN DRUID
MELEE: FILLED
RANGE: BM(MM) HUNTER, SPRIEST, MAGE
HEALERS: DISC PRIEST, RESTO SHAM

What we can offer you:
⦁ Friendly environment with a no-drama policy.
⦁ “Professional” progress minded attitude.
⦁ Decent amount of progress for the time invested.
⦁ Activities outside of raiding and or game.

What we want from you:
⦁ The ability to contribute to the guild, if it be farming mats, doing achievements, etc. Can be very minimum.
⦁ Willing to do group activities!
⦁ Being able to use discord and be vocal if needed.
⦁ Most importantly…Have fun!

As a reminder… WoW is meant to be fun but its not fun to hide in channel and not social with our fun friends and wait to be called on while solo playing. Casual refers to this conundrum we want to make steady progress through all levels of content but we don’t want to make the game feel like a second job to our raiders,marauders,and other players in order to make that progress faster in any aspect we may be doing.

To apply
Either post about yourself here, add Kryptek#1227 . or use in-game guild finder and search for the guild and apply there. In-game questions contact Grishkie, or Trashie.