Tank (dps/heal os) looking for guild

I’m currently looking for a heroic raid tank spot right now and going into DF. I have been playing shaman with my current guild because those spots are full. But I truly have the most fun at this game when I’m playing a tank.

I have experience on all of them except warrior. Preferred mains are pally, monk, and dk. Currently playing my dk(because op)

Looking for raid times Monday through Thursday and any time after 7pm central. I am usually on during weekends as well but can not commit to defined times during the weekend.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord wildcard#5595

Thanks

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for two raid teams, keystones and more.

Total Eclipse (11/11H 2/11M Sepulcher 9/10H Fated Nathria 9/10H Fated SOD)
Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Needs: Healer with DPS off spec, enhancement and elemental shaman, frost/unholy DK, and a havoc DH

Dark Star (11/11H Sepulcher 10/10H Fated Nathria)
Wednesday and Friday 8-11 EST
Needs: Need a Warlock and any experienced ranged dps

Both Teams will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Our website: Eclipsed | Guilds of WoW

Points of Contact:
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

Hello there, I have several spot available on my 1x/week ATOC focused team (Including a tank spot). I’ll drop the guild info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit.