Tank/DPS Player LF Mythic Guild/Maybe AOTC

Classes (willing to transfer):
[A] Monk (BrM/WW) ~395
[A] Warrior (Prot) ~400
[A] Shaman (Ele) ~404
[H] Hunter (Surv) ~340 :joy: :joy_cat:
Potentially more (in About Me)

About Me:
I’ve recently returned to the game after leaving a few weeks into Uldir. My only raiding experience here is what I did in Uldir, but I have a ton of raiding experience in FFXIV as well, if that matters at all. I can send logs for either or both, upon request. I pride myself on my willingness to learn/improve, which I’d like to think is reflected in the limited logs I have, and my ability to be flexible. Along the lines of flexibility, I’m willing to learn some of the specs for the classes that I listed above. I’ve also been playing for a long time off and on so I have other characters/classes at 100+ that I would potentially be able to play if the need arose. Lastly, something that doesn’t necessarily pertain to gameplay, is my love for memes, jokes, and banter.

What I’m Looking For:

• Active guild that has a laid-back atmosphere where jokes/banter are normal both in and out of raids/M+
  • AOTC progress, but 3-6/9M progress with CE (now or 8.2) as the goal is ideal
  • Light 4-9 hour weekly schedule
  • Start/End Times between 6PM and 12AM est (mornings/afternoons might work as well)
  • Bonus Points if [A] are on Stormrage and [H] are on Illidan

If You’ve Somehow Made It This Far:
Thanks for reading my book of a forum post, if I seem like a good fit for your guild, you can reach me on BNet @ StinkyPickle#1658 and/or Discord (usually faster) @ Pickle#8130

Hi Stinkypickle!

I think you were made for us. I’ll be sending you a discord invite. See below:

Incarnation is a heroic raiding guild with a close-knit, active community of players. We are seeking quality players over quantity. We prefer a smaller group of quality people so no one ever gets lost in the shuffle. We will be attaining AOTC in a timely fashion for each raid patch that BFA releases. Just so we’re all on the same page, we are not trying to be a “Cutting Edge” Mythic raiding guild. Our primary focus will be on Heroic raiding, with a casual approach to mythic raiding. That being said, going into BoD we will be looking to push further into mythic content than we achieved in Uldir.

Progression:

-CoS: 2/2H

-BoD: 9/9H 1/9M

-Uldir: 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday (*H/Tues M/Thurs)

Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm server (*invites begin at 7:45)

Voice: Discord

What we are looking for:

-Any and all exceptional players.

-Players that want to focus on heroic raiding only.

-Players that want to focus on both heroic and mythic raiding.

-Players that recognize that mechanics are more important than being top of the damage meter.

-Witty banter - possibly the most important characteristic of a good raider is the quality of their banter.

Requirements

-18+

-Minimum 400 ilvl

-Minimum 40 HoA lvl

-Active outside of raiding (running mythic+, weekly quest/island expeditions etc)

Needs:

Tank – OPEN (Low)

RDPS - OPEN, Spriest (HIGH)

Melee - OPEN (Low)

Healer - OPEN (Low)

If you aren’t a class/spec we are looking for but think we would be a good fit for you, shoot us a message. We will be more than happy to talk with you. We run a lot of Mythic + and require all raiders get at least a +10 done a week. A handful of us also love to push keys if that is something you are interested in. Don’t want to raid? That’s cool too! Casual players are more than welcome to join.

*Invites begin at 7:45pm est - What this means is we expect everyone to be on and in the raid, zoned in with trash cleared so at 8:00pm we are pulling the first boss. This allows us to make the most of our raid time.

Interested in joining?

Message us in game: Holyísh (GM), Woofe (Recruitment officer), TheGrimacé (Raid lead) Bradwr, (Officer)

Add us on bnet: Kay#12200 Woofie#1104 mickeypedia#1190 Bradwr#1665

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.(())

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

If you’re willing to transfer and faction change we have a spot for you

Here is some info on us

Looking for strong players committed to getting CE.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Necropoles#1464 add me on bnet. We are sellouts - illidan horde. 3/9 mythic adult oriented guild lots of memes and fun in discord. Sounds like you would be an awesome fit for our team and atmosphere. Our focus has shifted to CE in 8.2 but we will still be progressing for now. Semi recent re roll or we would be closer this tier.

<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Core Tank spot, DPS (SP, lock, DK, DH), heal (disc priest, druid).

History:

• Tier 23: 9/9M (Cutting Edge)
  • Tier 22: 7/8M
  • Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
    -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
    -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
    -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

╔════════════╗
Watch us in action:
╚════════════╝

╔══════╗
Apply here:
╚══════╝
goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12
For contacts: Doodle#1637, Lutom#1286, Tass#1538

Hey Pickle, we might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997