Tank/Dps looking for mythic guild

Hello, I play a 440ilvl Brewmaster monk ,with my off spec being WW also 438. I am looking to join a 2 -3day mythic raiding guild that has a goal of pushing for CE and to push keys. I have been raiding since WoTK , while I have been more just raiding casual I am trying to get in to harder content for the challenge. I am able to raid at any time during the week after 2pm est. Currently 8/8H. I am able to adapt to the pace of others. I do have logs for both specs

ways to contact me are
Btag: DJhobbit#1769
Discord: Eonmoon#9098

Hello! Not sure if our raid times work but we are looking for a full-time tank.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
4/8M Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648

Equilibrium is looking for a brewmaster Monk for Mythic raiding. We are on Area 52, 5/8 Mythic, and raid Sunday and Monday nights from 9-12 EST. If you think these times work for you and are interested please feel free to add any of our officers on bnet below!

Magmo#1272
Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Psyco#1810
MeatyRhombus#1474

or add me on discord Bladios#5087

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Good morning, would love the chance to have a chat and see if we may be a good fit for you. lots of options opening up with cross realm mythic coming up next week.

The Murloc Saints is a late night guild looking to round out our mythic roster!

Raid Times
Tues/Sun 8:30-11:30 PST (11:30 - 2:30am EST)

Currently Recruiting
Tank - Any non-druid tank
DPS - Mage, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, Ele Shaman
Heals - Monk, Priest(Disc), Shaman
Any exceptional players always welcome!

About The Murloc Saints
We are a two year old guild that consists of ex-hardcore raiders and casuals looking to push for Cutting Edge while maintaining a two day a week raiding schedule. Everyone in the guild is 18+ with jobs/families so we push as far as we can each tier while understanding life is important too.

What you can expect from us
Passionate and Driven guild members
Sense of Community (we play many other games together)
Communication and Transparency from Guild Leadership

What we expect from you
Come to raid prepared (coins/gems/consumables etc)
Look up strategies for bosses before raid
Drive to improve personal play
Be able to take criticism well
Effort to integrate into our guild’s community

Contact info
-Fambles#1599 (Discord Fambles#2467) Raid Leader
Psychosixx#11896 (Discord Psychosixx#5943) Guild Master
-Tunguskaa#1264 Officer
-Nosepress#1486 Officer