Tank/dps LF weekday raiding guild

385 DK/380 Monk looking for mythic raiding guild, currently 4/8M Uldir. I prefer tanking but can dps for a good fitting guild. Prefer raiding on Wednesday and Monday nights starting from 6pm or later gmt+8 which is 9pm ST (during daylight savings). As I live in WA, due to work I am unable to make raid times earlier than this. Please let me know if you think I could fit your times and we can chat to see if I could be a good fit to your team. I can change server/faction for a guild that seems suitable, but either prefer horde barthilas or alliance frostmourne. Thanks in advance.

Hi Slushyy,

We are currently looking for DK/Monk to add to our team roster. Please add me on btag Charzdingo#1921 if you are keen.

Cheers mate.

Hey Slushyy,

Hypoxia is a newly-formed progression focused raid guild on the Barthilas server. We are a solid core of former CE players led by 7/8M progressed officers.

We have a shared goal of achieving CE every tier and eventually see ourselves competing for the top spot on the server.

Our raid times will be Wed/Sun/Mon 8pm to 12pm Server Time.

We have positions available for exceptional DPS!

We also have an extremely active key pushing community and welcome non-raiders to join to be part of it.

If you would be interested in trialing with us or simply want more information, feel free to contact one of our officers for a chat: Oilad#6206 or Walliver#1193

Hey there we will be raiding wed monday 8-11pm server time [H] West Virginia Recruiting for BoD Barthilas
Add me Battle Abigail#12701 if u wana have a chat to see what we are about =)

Hey mate, we raid 10:30-1:30 ST (7:30-10:30 GMT+8) Thur sun with optional nights as well, been a strong guild since legion launch and been an active guild since the BRF raid in WoD. Bday#1929 for a chat, Im looking for a full time off tank or third tank for our core group :slight_smile:

Hey mate. We are 5/8M Uldir, looking for a Monk tank. We Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6pm-9pm Perth time. We’re located on Horde Barthilas. If you’re interested shoot me an add @ Jimp#11293. Thanks.

2 Likes