Tank & DPS duo LF late night raid team

440 guardian druid & 439 (444 without benthic) feral druid looking for late night 10pm ish EST (7pm PST).

Due to a guild merger there is no longer a tanking spot available so we are looking for a new home for upcoming content.

Feral druid is past CE raider. Been splitting time between two characters to help the guild so logs aren’t the best due to lack of a few needed pieces. Willing to play balance but am missing appropriate trinkets/wep/azerite to make a viable off spec set. Also have 440 disc/shadow priest to flex with decent trinkets & azerite traits. I have a mythic raiding background and have been doing so since I started playing. Have been more casual last few tiers but am looking to get back into CE pushing. Willing to play any of the listed classes/specs for the right guild but prefer feral if possible.

Tank is capable of playing both feral and balance but strongly prefers to tank.

Necks are both at 69.

Feral is 5/8M (Queens Court missing Org) Za’qul 36%.
Guardian is 3/8M
Would like similar or further progression to consider.

Logs: (Delete the space between / /)
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Víllin
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/misswhiskers

Feel free to drop guild spam/info below.
Add my battle tag or discord to get in touch.
Btag: lakengriff#1612
Discord: Misswhiskers#2280

Hey, unfortunately I don’t have room for another tank, but I can definitely take you both as dps/heals. Here’s a link to my spam:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
RDPS
Healers

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Insomnia (R3) of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

Our goal as a team is to keep killing the next boss without burning ourselves out. If you have similar goals and can make our raid times, this is your new team.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Raid 1 - Color Blind - 6/8M EP (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
Raid 2 - Rage - 4/8M EP (7:00pm - 10:00pm CST, T/TH) - #ripten#1497
Raid 3 - Insomnia - 4/8M EP (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
Raid 4 - Clockwise - 8/8H EP (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
Raid 5 - Loud Noises - 5/8M EP (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
Raid 6 - Barely Heroic - 8/8H EP (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/TH) - kylani#1647 xx

Still looking!

#makeferalgreatagain#2020

Our weekend team would probably be a solid fit if you’re at all interested in Alliance.

We have 3 mythic teams and a heroic roster.

TLDR the team that could probably house both of you as your preferred specs is our Weekend (Justicar) team.

6/8 Mythic EP
CE Argus, Uldir and BOD.
Guild and team have been around since WoD.
Sat/Sun 7pm-11pm PST (10pm-2am EST)

We are looking for a reliable tank and some reliable dps.

www.libertyandallegiance.com
Gris#1272 (@Gris#9036 Discord) - Team lead for Justicar/GM
Balto#1148 for me

To the top! <3

Still searching!