Tank (any class) LF AOTC+ Guild for TWW!

Hi! as the title says I’m a tank willing to play any tank class for the war within and I’m looking for an AOTC + guild!

I think ive gotten every aotc since legion I believe? and Ive also dabbled in mythic - typically getting to mid tier (5/6 bosses killed) before the groups I’ve been with either just stopped raiding or disbanded.

I’m looking for a solid home to push content with! I don’t have much desire to raid the remainder of this expansion though I wouldn’t mind doing it just casually while I prepare characters for the war within.

I’m available any day/time as my RL schedule is extremely flexible.

A guild that does a lot of m+ together is also a positive!

Feel free to comment and I’ll contact you asap!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healers (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to move on to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
All Remix raids open to all at least weekly.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays (need tanks), M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join our crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

lets bump it up

Hello Glaivus,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We are a smaller, casual friendly guild that holds a friends first type of motto.

We have multiple people on a daily basis running mythic keys and every Friday we have a weekly mythic+ guild night to assist people in filling their vaults. We are currently looking for more like-minded players that mesh well with our current player base.

The guild is very helpful and friendly with absolutely zero drama. We are not a typical copy/paste, super guild invite type of guild. We are a friends first guild that does not have a strict attendance policy or any weird/strict loot rules. We trust our guild members and treat them with respect.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or Bnet. I would love to talk further with you.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hi Glaivus!

Pitter Patter is a smaller guild on Sargeras that is a heroic raiding guild that strives for AOTC every season. We also push M+ for KSM/KSH/Title. We raid Tuesdays 8-11pm CST. We are currently looking for a Blood DK/Prot Pally. If you are interested to know more you can reach out to me.

Bnet Egon#11481
Discord Egon4591

more bumping lets go!

new bump here

made a few changes, bumping it up.

bumping it up

hey, hi, hello.

Glaivus,

It was nice talking to you, i wish you the best of luck in your search. If you ever want to chat again or need anything please reach back out to me on Discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hi Glaiviss
It’s not really clear if you’re interested in going deeper into Mythic or not but if you are, feel free to check us out below and if we seem like a fit give us a poke. Regardless good luck to you!

1 tank (no DKs)
DPS (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

Are you still looking for a home?

We’re actively seeking Tanks for our AOTC raid team! Your flexibility looks like it would fit our schedule perfectly, and we run a TON of keys.

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

tank (no DKs)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to move on to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

BNET: Stormy#1445