Tank and Mage

Hello! (H) Illidan
I am a tank with a mage friend looking for a raiding guild to go into Shadowlands with. A bit about me I dont really care what tank I play as I like all of them Warrior and Deathknight are my favorites. I raided a small amount in Legion was a healing officer in a heroic guild before it fell apart due to recruitment problems ending on AOTC. After that I took a break as work and stuff got in the way. Finally coming back for Shadowlands and looking for a place to push mythic with.

My mage friend hasnt raided in WOW but we used to be in the same FFXIV static together and I know he is a very good player. Looking for Weekend nights raiding schedule perfered. Let me know if interested in taking us.!!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a tank and ranged to fill out our roster for raids and mythic plus headed into shadowlands. Check us out we’d love to chat.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi Sofardawn,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We’re in need of both a non-DK tank (warrior would be great) and a mage. I’m not sure what level of raiding you two are looking to get into, but have a look at us and what we do and see if it fits for you two.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.