[Tank A/H] Mythic exp'd Prot War LF raid team

As the title says. Been floating around guilds during BFA after the death of my guild in Legion, as well as several during this expansion. I joined a guild at the start of BFA, but it was more out of simply wanting to do something rather than actually doing the thing I enjoyed-- healing or tanking.

I am 3/8m, 8/8h experienced this tier, with experience on Ashvane pre-nerf.

I took a short hiatus, but have come back, caught up, and am now looking for a long term home.

I have lots of experience, including some at a competitive level in various tiers. Logs are all public, and I am open to cross realm and cross faction depending on the guild and offer.

I’m looking for “casual” mythics, meaning 2 or at most 3 days a week. I’m open to nearly every day of the week in the evenings, however Wednesdays are a draw back. I also do mythic+ and don’t mind running to gear people or help for raiding reasons. During legion I was active in M+ (over 4k on two healers) but I haven’t found people to do them with regularly this expansion.

I am self sufficient and reliable. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or are interested in my application.

Anika#11629
Disc: Racoon#6567

Thanks.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

We are looking for a new tank, 3 night mythic, T, W, Th 8-1030pm est. If you think you can make wednesday’s work let me know and we can talk