[Talk Show] RP Talks - Coming Soon!

I figured I’d share this here too!

**Stream Days: Thursdays
**Starting Time (GMT+1/+2): 21:00 +
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/PAVy8zr

Before you read the information below, hello yes. I’m a player from the EU, Argent Dawn. I’m working on re-vamping a project of mine and rather than focus it just around our community. I’d like to extend it out towards other roleplaying communities too.

Why?

I feel like it could be beneficial for us in presenting a more fun experience for roleplay rather than the usual stuff that is posted by other creators surrounding roleplay realms. Check out below, and I hope my project seems enticing to you. I’m happy to share past videos I did for Argent Dawn through the discord link on request!

What is this?
RP Talks is designed to be something along the lines of a Talk Show for the roleplaying community of World of Warcraft. We’re looking to engage in loose conversations surrounding the ongoing/past events on our realms, tips and advice along with much more. We hope to shine a much brighter and more fun side towards the community with the assistance of the community surrounding it.

It’ll always be live so the audience can engage in the conversations going on with us at the time and the potential guests that may pop up. If you end up missing a stream, it’ll always be archive in youtube for you to be able to look back to. Links being provided at the end of each stream once it’s uploaded completely!

Where can I find it?
I’m still not all to sure if you’re allow to send direct external links towards the likes of youtube and twitch. You can always search for myself directly under the name of Fusecraft through both platforms!

Some topics you might expect to see:

• Roleplay
  • World of Warcraft (duh)
  • The Community
  • Blizzard related news
  • And more

Guests, how?
If you’re wishing to participate in the live conversations, you can also find me through the discord link above. All that I ask of you is that you’ve a clear mic. I’ll otherwise go out and seek individuals now and again to make an appearance.

Volunteering!
We’re but two people and can only keep up with so much of what’s going on, unfortunately that means that we’ll sometimes miss out on certain things going on; guilds, campaigns, general community initiatives and more. I wholeheartedly welcome the suggestion of potential things to talk about to be thrown my way. I only ask that we can keep the subjects drama free.

Questions?
If you’ve any questions you might want to ask towards myself, the guests or about the topic of the week. You can feel free to throw them up on the thread and we’ll aim to answer them during the stream. You can alternatively ask them during the stream, beware that we can take a bit sometimes to answer it!

Contact method:
EU BTAG: Fuse#21675
Discord: FuseCraft#5169