Taliesen responds to homophobes about Gay shadowlands couple

As long as its Night Elves, i don’t have a problem.

I don’t understand why people care so much anyways. When I saw it I basically just said “ok cool” in my head. I didn’t care one bit. Can someone tell me why peeps care?

Even if they were it is not lore breaking

At no point did I mention that representation isn’t important, though I would argue that if you need to see yourself in the content you consume that says more about you as a person and your lack of confidence and self.

Indeed, and that is the crux of the issue here, having something that has been created already, and you enjoy, and then being told “Hey you’re a bigot” for wanting it to remain as it is (Star Wars anyone?). Want to change something to match your own ideals, how about you create something new from scratch? Also, just to clarify this is not about adding a couple of gays to WoW, I could care less about that.

Also not speaking to you personally, but in general.

2 Likes

Oh look, another ralph thread.

3 Likes

I have zero issues with gay characters because I honestly couldn’t give two craps.

Taliesin is a moron though.

11 Likes

Its only fitting for me if they’re Night Elves.

I literally couldn’t care less about the fact that they are gay, the only time I care about someone’s sexuality is if I am being hit on or I am hitting on someone.

I am just really curious on why the hell the first Night Warrior was a man.

2 Likes

Religious people have a right to their beliefs and as long as nobody is getting hurt, then you can’t chastise people for such beliefs. Freedom of speech is something certain extreme groups forget we all have.

8 Likes

Because Old Blizzard is gone. The current team doesn’t remember that men were druids and women were warriors.

6 Likes

Don’t forget the Russian version. I think its illegal to be gay in that country :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

wasn’t the night warrior lorewise was supposed to have been a thing before the fall of the NE empire?

Seems to be yea, so this would have been back long before the rise of the druids.

Many people care quite a lot, and he actually quoted for proof those who were raging and furious about the idea of a same-gender couple.

Can you please give an example of a piece of media that was made worse because a character was not straight?

Err… yes? It’s not really a matter you can be “centrist” on. Either you dislike LGBT people for being LGBT, or you don’t.

Lots and lots of people get very, very upset when someone else thinks the same gender is cute.

5 Likes

Lol this troll thread is still here?

1 Like

ofcourse he does

That OP is flagged just shows how right Tali is. It’s almost like Taliesin was right is canon.

11 Likes

I don’t think Tail is the type of guy you should be getting your morals from.

10 Likes

Question, why are people so negative toward him? I’ve been watching for about a year and they’ve only been funny and charming in their videos. And now supportive of minority people.

5 Likes

Why do so many gamers feel like they are oppressed by minorities? It’s something I’ve always noticed. Any minority getting representation is seen as a bad thing by so many gamers.

14 Likes