Talents for Veng in the Maw

Running around the Maw is immensely easier in tank spec. Problem is, I don’t do nearly the same amount of damage in that spec as I do in Havoc.

I was looking at the talents for things to boost my damage without hurting my survivability, and I’m looking at taking the following talents:

15: Felblade (instead of Abyssal Strike)
35: Fracture (instead of Soul Rending)
40: Quickened Sigils (instead of Sigil of Chains)
50: Bulk Extraction (instead of Last Resort)

Thoughts?

you should be taking fracture anyway. the amount of leech you get is in consequential. you get more from spirit bomb’s frailty than that talent. abyssal strike is good. just jump a lot. every jump should be making sigil of flame so that is a dps boost. but yeah just single target vengeance doesn’t wow with damage. it’s big thing really is just about everything is aoe so the aoe/single target damage is basically the same

Abyssal, Fracture, Quickened and Spirit Bomb if you’re not Kyrian. If you’re Kyrian use the Sigil legendary and don’t use Spirit Bomb.

I’m always flipping back and forth in the maw. I’ve swapped off Kyrian to Fae for the sake of raiding so I tend to be in Havoc more.

Keep Abyssal, lowers the CD of your leap. Use the Spirit Bomb Build, its more DPS. Actually at your Ilvl I preferred VHD over Havoc for the Maw. You rarely are in threat to die, and the dps ain’t bad.

Havoc’s generally more than fine in the Maw. Even the mini bosses aren’t too bad with the healing from Decree (the souls) / leech from The Hunt. Vengeance can pull more mobs but in a lot of cases mobs in the maw are super spread out; also Vengeance is literally the lowest single target spec in the entire game.

If you insist on going vengeance, then Bomb build with Fracture is your best bet.