Talent change for Demo

I feel it’s kinda unfair that Felguard gets 2 talents related to it while the other demons don’t get squat unless you count the pvp talents which aren’t that great anyways besides the Succubus one and even then it’s meh at best due to giving up a strong demon for better caster dps.

Soul strike should get replaced by a talent that provides a unique skill for each of the demons along with possibly a passive ability to fit a play style you like with Demos. For example i like having Sacrificed souls + Succubus pvp talent for pvp and world content as it provides the best Imp bursting IMO since you’re generating shards much faster thanks to the -0.5 second cast time and the 15% shadow damage increase which i think is a nice increase.

It would be great to see a change like this since i feel Demo is a little on the weak side due to the importance of bursting for this spec and how long and complicated it is to build it up especially in PvP and I’m really hoping some form of change happens for them in Shadowlands.

Been saying this since BFA beta testing. Would have felt a lot more like a “commander of demons.” Aside from obvious coding issues/time, I don’t know why it would be much different from changing the pet tab dynamically depending on which demon is summoned.

I honestly prefer to be a utility warlock than a pew-pew warlock, but that’s me.

I like and use the 2 felguard talents; its not unfair they exist. That said, I think it would be fine if Blizz added additional talents, or abilities, for other demons.

TBh those fel guard talents should be baseline.

2 Likes