Takeaways on the Darkshore scenario?

And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I’ll see you on the dark side of Elune…

1 Like

Mordent Evenshade guards one of the Warfront bases as a flight master.

When I did the quest on my Horde, only one wisp spawned on me but all the others were rezzed without any issue.

I was expecting that quest to take me a few minutes, not less then one.

1 Like

Maiev says just witnessing the ritual is dangerous. I figure you the Nelf NPC is auto enrolled by proximity.

1 Like

then why shandris don’t have black eyes? :open_mouth:

Developer inconstancy? Pretty common this expansion.

If this is were cdev wants to take this warfront, how much would it impact the Horde’s lore? There are a few inconsistencies but ultimately I would be okay with the Horde getting pushed out of Dark Shore.

Edit:
The Horde have come, they’ve blighted, they’ve wrecked, they’ve gained resources, they’ve desecrated and cackled fun was had by all. Lets go home guys.

1 Like

Are we to take that as canon or gameplay convenience?

Truth be told, the Alliance needs it because their best strategy is to bum rush a city that is known for Blight. Ya know, with out any premeditation on it.

/s

Sorry, that doesn’t answer the question.

I honestly don’t think it’s a good story idea for there to be a quick way to cure the effects of the blight in an area. That’s not actually a counter to the blight, but instead what it really removes is any reason the forsaken to ever hold back on using it.

The fact that they don’t seem to hold back in the first place is its own problem, sure, but now that it’s shown that druids can cure it, that removes the last reason they should be conservative with it. Cleaning it up can be the alliance’s problem while they go wild with it.