Take Flight in the Emerald Dream with Dragonriding Updates

Knew it was only a matter of time before it turned into the ‘dragonriding blues’ angle.

Curious.

They mention the Netherdrake customizations being part of the groto drake…which was a Trade Post reward…Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am teh disappoint.

This sounded like y’all had implemented our old dragons for dragonriding.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

It’s also a quest reward in 10.2 for those that didn’t get it with the Trading Post.

2 Likes

Ah. Bully.

From Wowhead comments:

Imgur

Hate to say it but DR now has way too many buttons especially if you keep offensive abilities on the DR bar to start combat immediately.

1 Like

Dragon riding alone has successfully made me hate dragons in a fantasy game.

This is coming from a person that has loved fantasy adventure books, games, and lore since junior high school, well over 40 years(and counting)
I never though it was possible either, but here we are.

I really don’t care about the dragons anymore and all I want is for this stupid dragon riding nonsense to be over for good and forever.

4 Likes

Probably a lot and it’s sad.

You might as well quit. Every new expansion will bring new dragonriding mounts as dragonriding is the new default flying choice. You are a minority in this. Hoping for pathfinder in the new expansion too. DRing is superior in every way. Sorry you don’t like it.

Just canceled my subs and let them know the reason was dragon riding. Account 1 expires on the Nov 26th, account 2 expires on Nov 6th.

Maybe some day in the future this “feature” will be gone.

edit:
https://ibb.co/MPL8pLV

3 Likes

Also, you’ll want to master your moves because Dragonriding is a critical ingredient in the new Raid, Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope.

What is this? Guess I really don’t have a reason to resub with this BS.

What part of we don’t all like or are able to engage with dragon flying don’t you understand?

2 Likes

Why want other people to not have fun though? DR isn’t going anywhere, so who cares if some people get to use the flight that’s inferior in every way from the start? It doesn’t take anything away from you enjoying the better one.

Guess this is just a good example of why the WoW community has the reputation it has, hating each other for no reason.

6 Likes

Why do you hate me for liking a way more superior way of flight over air swimming on a slow mount?

Unlikely it’s a Dev’s pet project.

I saw this and was like argh …” Dragonriding is a critical ingredient in the new Raid, Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope.”

3 Likes

I’m not the one wanting to make it harder for you to do what you prefer. I even acknowledged your thought on DR being superior in every way. Seems like you’re projecting here.

5 Likes

I was hoping for some kind of word about a static flying option…

…soon™

/sigh.

3 Likes

New Pathfinder is in 10.2 as well iirc.

when’s the next expansion already

1 Like

Thank god I quit raiding so I don’t have to explain to my guild that I can’t do the mythic dragon riding boss. Stop forcing this crap down our throats ffs.

2 Likes