Tabard of Brew NOT accountwide?

Purchased Tabard of Brew from vendor at Brewfest- Got the text that it was added to my Appearances. But it’s not accessible on other characters. Is this intended? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

You’re probably still within the timeframe to sell the item back to the vendor for the full refund. Until that timer runs or you remove it (by transmogging over it), it won’t be account-wide.

8 Likes

Probably because its an event item. They sometimes put limitations on those for some reason.

That might be so, but I also had purchased the Garland, and it was immediately available for use on all toons… You’re right though, the Tabard of Brew is still refundable. If it’s truly character specific, I would rather refund it and spend the tokens on something else [As the tabard is meaningless on the character I purchased it on]

The upcoming holiday they’re letting you do a quest to make flower crowns transmogable year long.

Why they can’t just make them transmogable is beyond me.

1 Like

Well… @Caelia, you were right. I mogged it to another tabard and then it was available. Thanks all for the feedback… Disaster averted.

3 Likes

For future reference, you can skip the refund period by setting the appearance as a favorite as well.

4 Likes

Ooo, that one I didn’t know. Thanks!

1 Like