Tabard and cloak added today but where is the flag

So the rewards are cloak tabard weapon illusion flag and 1800 transmog and then lastly the glad mount.

So the cloak and tabard were added today but i don’t seem to see the illusion or the flag anywhere.

Have they not added it yet and if not why didn’t they just add it with the other 2 items

wdym flag?

1 Like

They announced a pennant for reaching duelist, along with an illusion. Neither has been implemented.

Here is the preview they offered a while back.

oh i like that.

Yeah i do it goes with my transmog which is why i was looking for it after i saw the tabard and cloak had been implemented and was disapointed to see neither the illusion nor it had been added

i’m actually upset now that i know we’re supposed to get that.

Maybe I’ll actually log on for some arenas to get that flag

The flag ok, but where is the illusion??? was even announced in 10.0.5 patch notes lol.

Idk I thought “titangaurd” might’ve been it but evidently that was added back in wod

Guys they stole the illusion back from you. They couldnt afford to put a particle emitter into the game lmao but they can add a whole entire event into the game

I was never really concerned with the illusion cause the primal fire one goes well with taeschalach.

Although i bet the pvp illusion would be red as well cause all the armor and weapons are red

if cloak is 2400 and flag is 2100 with illusion, it looks like they gave the Elite people their rewards but Duelist isn’t ready yet

Cloak is 2100.

I wouldn’t expect the illusion until 10.0.7 at this point. They had added the Primal Storm blurb to the patch notes, but then removed it shortly after the same day, I guess it just didn’t make it into the build.

welp 10char