T20 recolors Not cool at all

The entire .5 patch incoming is lazy development. Just time walking content most have already done and new cosmetic options for characters and fixes for things we said we’re broke in the beginning of the expansion nothing new just more of the same regurgitation weve been getting for the past 5 expansions

1 Like

I think the t20 recolours look great and i’m glad we’re getting sets to differentiate classes even if they’re pre existing sets

I don’t like how the paladin one looks because its just a washed out version of typical blue gold lightbringer and nothing about it says unique because of the colour scheme but still looking forward to earning it

Tomb of Sargeras was the current raid for 7.2, the same patch that introduced the Mage Tower challenges. That’s probably why they’ve chosen to do recolors of this Tier. They’re the rewards for the Timewalking Mage Tower. Probably.

1 Like

Ima unlock that Warrior set day 1 baby.

lmao.

it isn’t more transmog options if it’s just a diffrent color…

do you also think that reskins of mounts are new mounts?

1 Like

The priest one is amazing too :rage:

The only class getting hosed on this is Death Knights and Demon Hunters.

Their ToS sets weren’t exactly memorable. All the others look great though! :smiley:

Fixed for you pal

It’s objectively more “transmog options”. I have no idea why you thought you were being witty when you’re simply wrong. I objectively will have more choices in what to wear with these recolors.

t6 shaman recolors are getting quite old come on blizz.

Some peoples true colors have shown. I recall seeing some people saying they’d want it back just for the challenge of doing it or reliving it again.

Xmog re-colors are fine. If this reintroduction goes well and people enjoy it without us seeing a million threads to nerf it because people can’t do it, maybe they can add more things similar to MT with new unique rewards for xmog, mounts/pets, titles, etc.

1 Like

Hmm, some new skins for our druid forms would be nice Blizz :revolving_hearts:. We have glowy bears and kittens…

I’m ready for a sparkle bird flight form in 9.1.5 :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself. Recolors are fine if they’re done right and the Warlock T20 recolors are absolutely done right.

4 Likes

It’s not a recolor of t6. They are extra colors to the challenging variant for T20/legion s3/4.

All the cloth sets look really cool. I’m a DK only player rn and frankly the DK set looks pretty bad. Not a huge fan, but hopefully others like it

The talk of this has gotten me really curious. I spent time at the end of legion screenshotting all my gear/abilities and artifact traits (probably when I should have spent more time on the last 5, healer appearances).

Really interested at seeing what gaps in the current toolkits are now vs back then and trying to come up with ways to compensate for that. Cause personally it was rather cool to retrofit clever tricks that I saw/used for other specs, on other specs. So like bursting shot and psychic scream on karam before purgatory which is something afflocks did with mortal coil. And even then afflock took it further with the sacrolash ring. And then even further with letting karam hit you first and then you drop aggro, let the infernal tank him, slow burn enough with adds to come out, kite on top of raest, and then use the above to blow up raest.

While T20 are HD versions of T6, the mythic / elite gladiator sets from ToS and its respective PvP seasons are not exactly the same as T6. They have added features and some items have being redesgined while keeping that central theme. It is more accurate to say that these sets that are being datamined are recolours of T20 as they use the mythic / elite gladiator models and not the LFR, normal, heroic and the standard gladiator models.

Also for DK’s, Monks and DH’s they have no tier 6. So T20 is the only version of those sets :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll have a diffrent color, sure. But that’s it, and therefore it’s lazy design and not an extra option. Don’t know why you thought you were being witty when you’re simply wrong

1 Like

it could have at least been another tier. Yes T6 is iconic, yes it’s good but this is the third iteration

I guess that would make sense. I am guessing people might understand where I am coming from tho. I mean Nighthold and Antorus the Burning Throne had a lot of nice mogs. That were actually created in Legion. Instead of rehash of T6 from TBC. Still I think it is a positive thing, them adding mog sets to timewalking vendor. So it’s overall a good thing.