T20 recolors Not cool at all

Come on Bliz. Recolors of T6??? Just when you think they are learning they jump back to lazy development.

10 Likes

More transmog options is laziness?

37 Likes

The warlock one looks amazing but the rest are meh so far.

5 Likes

Hell I wish blizzard old game engine would allow dyes…

13 Likes

I’ll take making mountains out of molehills for 500 Alex.

This is such a minor thing to get upset about, especially in light of everything else that’s coming with 9.1.5

Get a grip OP.

10 Likes

They’re doing recolor to divert resources for Void Elf Customization :pray:

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t care about the rewards and am just happy to be able to do the content!

More :beer: :wine_glass: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: on me!!!

2 Likes

Please explain why this is lazy. They are adding recolors of some of the best mog sets in the game right now. Why is this bad?

1 Like

Literal proof some people will never be happy. It’s some of the best xmog in the game and most of it looks outright amazing. That Warlock recolor might be one of the best mogs in the game period.

3 Likes

I agree with the original poster in a way. They should have directed this work into Heritage Armors instead of recreating armor everyone could enjoy. That is right, unfortunately, many people will enjoy these recolors and even seek them out. We’re murder hobos and live for the loot. Anything that is slightly new will be sought after.

Isnt this just a redo of Tomb of Sargaras loot sets?

1 Like

The priest recolor is really good and fits shadow very well. The original set looks terrible the second you go into shadow form.

1 Like

Design and art teams are pretty big and those working on recolors likely aren’t the same as those designing new sets.

And yet there are no new heritage armors in 9.1.5. Go figure!

Yeah, and? That does not mean they aren’t being worked on. You should also remember the Heritage armor isn’t just the set, it’s also the lore and questline that goes with it.

happy warlock noises tho for our armor

3 Likes

Whether the sets are attached to Legion TW, revamped mage tower, or both, I’ll be doing the content to get them.

Wouldn’t know. Have never gotten any heritage armor. Sets haven’t been released for any of the characters that I play regularly and I haven’t leveled any allied races.

Oh well… I am sure many will enjoy new colors of old armor.

Neither have I, waiting on SW Humans.

COuld they have at least picked another tier . Great all I need is another set covered in moving eye balls .

4 Likes