<synergy> 10/10M lfm

About Us:

Synergy is an established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We moved our guild and raid team to Tichondrius from Mug’thol on March 17, 2017. We had been on the Mug’thol server since 2011. Before Mug’thol we made our home on Draka starting in 2008.

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Exceptional Candidates
MDPS: Exceptional Candidates
RDPS: Exceptional Candidates
Heals: Exceptional Candidates

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 8/8M (US #267)
NY: 12/12M (US #274)
Castle Nathria: 10/10M
SoD: 10/10M
Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus)
B-Tag = Fistdlanthus#1237
Discord = fistdlanthus#1324

2 Likes

Holiday Bumpage

1 Like

I’m looking to transfer over to a west coast guild for better raid times for me. Your schedule is what I am looking for. I haven’t raided a lot in BFA because I’m on illidan atm and raid times here don’t work well for me. So i was wondering what your attitude towards that would be before i bothered to xfer. Im a dps warrior.

lf holy paladin…

1 Like

no room for 8/8m disc priest?

a solid disc would be welcome as well

Are you guys recruiting any BrM tanks? 472 equipped with 81 neck (tank 3 essence but currently working on rank 3 strength of the warden). I just transferred from illidan and your times work for me.

Are you guys recruiting any BrM tanks? 472 equipped with 81 neck (tank 3 essence but currently working on rank 3 strength of the warden). I just transferred from illidan and your times work for me.

we do not have any tank spots atm

1 Like

Mythic Vexiona Dead

ra-den dead

9/12m
lf a tank and ranged dps

Hey look, it’s a bump!

473 blood dk/468 frost dk. 82 median parse for heroic content atm. Also have 2 rogue friends. Let’s chat

-Carbun

Havoc DH - 472 equip, rank 15 cloak +3CR, and level 87 neck

Brewmaster Monk - 473 equip, rank 13 cloak, and level 82 neck

Mythic Il’gynoth has died

12/12M N’zoth is dead

10/10M Sire dead and LFM for 9.1

looking for flex heal and dps

looking for 1 healer and DPS for 9.2