Sync queue premades need to be abolished

counting backwards from 5 is against the tos the cops are on the way.

1 Like

except you are. you believe its only fair if everyone solo ques therefore making it an actual “random”bg. tell me if im assuming but i feel this is your take on the situation.

1 Like

Dont want to be banned and risk losing years of work, dont engage in behavior that violates the rules and systems in place.

It takes more effort to cheat than it does to simply play by the rules.

3 Likes

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

1 Like

where have I said that everyone should solo queue?

explain how we are cheating or not playing by the rules

engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage.
Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

so people who play FOTM are cheating?

oh, you mean sniper shot, sniper shot is cheating?

No those are things that are part of the game. A raid in non-raid content is not part of the game. Stop with the disingenuous bull.

nobody is queueing as a raid. people are doing things the game allows them to do.

you seem to want to cherry pick and frame situations to fit your idea of cheating while ignoring things that disprove your definition.

Correct because you are not allowed to. Yet you circumvent that system by cheating the system.

Incorrect. You have given nothing but “nuh uh” as your “disproof.”

disprove of nothing going on?

show what you have provided to disprove my definition.

your “definition” is so vague it applies to valid in game situations that are the result of dev balance choices. this means its unenforceable.

now of course we all know what really is cheating, using hacks and programs to give your toon powers not available in game such as flying or being invincible, you might even see the lag7 abuse which is a hard bending of an exploit in the netcode, those are actual cheating and you will rarely if ever see them anymore.

these days “cheating” refers more to invalid bragging such as buying a glad carry and pretending you earned it legit.

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

I fail to see how this is vague whatsoever. It’s not your or even my definition of cheating but blizzards definition. Blizzard says you are cheating. You claim it’s not because “everyone can do”. That makes no sense at all.

you are trying to run off the idea that this degrades the gaming experience of others, but in pvp what degrades the experience of one player while simultaneously elevating the experience of another seems to be allowed, as in, players are allowed to beat you and celebrate your tears.

syncing does fall in line with this as while some players think it is terrible and ruins the game, other players are having some of the most fun they have had in years.

Clearly it is when there are so many people saying it’s ruining the game for them.

Most cheaters seem to be having the most fun they have ever had… but of course it’s all about you. You are simply not following the rules set in place by Blizzard. This is why I call you a narcissist because you only care about what you get out of it.

1 Like

people join a community, make friends, swap pet pics and selfies, chat in discord and have fun playing together with friends and share interests. its very much the way WoW was back preCata when it was at it’s height of popularity. this is the best way to play wow, and such a positive force for the pvp community and game overall that its well worth your tears.

no i legit think you are wrong, not backing down and accepting your view doesn’t make me a narcissist, but thinking that only your view is the correct one does make you one.

Well I have the evidence and fact to back up my view… still waiting for your proof.

This is fine but not when you don’t follow the rules… there are cheaters that do all this same stuff does this make there cheating ok?

also this is completely false.