"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

1 day and 16 hours for my ticket.
Lovely.

3 Likes

Still broken. Reload, relog, restart, and abandoning and redoing the quest didn’t work.

1 Like

Still Broken…

2 Likes

Reading you cannot start the Hollow Fall campaign until you finish “The Monster and the Machine” but you cannot complete that quest because of this quest…just great.

2 Likes

There are a few broken campagin quests. Some work for some players. ‘Renown of Khaz Algar’ is also broken.

2 Likes

I can confirm that the main story line quest Sympathetic Speakers is broken. You cannot confront Foreman Uzjax and none of the standard troubleshooting works such as abandoning the quest and redoing it, leaving the zone and coming back, logging out and back in, or quitting and restarting the game. I can also confirm multiple people on my server are reporting the same issue.

2 Likes

Yup. Also broken for me

2 Likes

Still broken, cant progress to the next zone without it.

3 Likes

Bumping, this is a critical error.

1 Like

Need a blue post about this. Quest is broken and cannot proceed with the main story campaign!

2 Likes

Same issue, me and my friend stuck

2 Likes

Yeah it’s bad when more players are about to join in and will be stucked in the second zone.
Im stuck too

3 Likes

yup this is blocking progress for me. relogged, disabled all addons, abandoned and re-did 3 times. can’t finish it.

4 Likes

I am also stuck with same issue on this qst

2 Likes

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to have the full game campaign to be on one linear path, where I can’t just skip to the next zone because of broken quests like this.

4 Likes

Same here for me, all the usual things to make it progress have not worked.

2 Likes

Came here just to bump this. Same issue, halting character progression.

2 Likes

bumping post for views

2 Likes

Stiill broken…blizzard…

2 Likes

Broken for me too

3 Likes