Sylvanas Windrunner Additional Hotfixes

After we posted about yesterday’s hotfixes, we finalized some additional updates to the Sylvanas encounter, which will be live following maintenance in this region.

The changes are:

Sylvanas Windrunner

• The total damage players must do to Sylvanas Windrunner has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic Difficulties.
  • Sylvanas Windrunner now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic Difficulties.
  • Developers’ notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
  • Veil of Darkness radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter.
  • Banshee Wail and Banshee Scream radius reduced.
  • Developers’ notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.

We’ll have the changes above noted in our next hotfixes update.

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok… now more lewtz plz… That’s all we really want for our time… more lewtz

1 Like

I’m honestly shocked Painsmith hasn’t gotten demolished, had more pulls on that boss than Sylvanas.

Man I was hoping they listened to feedback, fixed the cinematic and killed her off.

Oh well.

3 Likes

Damn the actual madlad did it.

• Sylvanas Windrunner no longer attacks jailer in open without a plan or chance to win

PLEASE make the cutscene at the end of P1 skippable!

Gonna get real old sitting there stunned for 30 seconds at the end of Phase1 while a cut scene plays that nobody is watching.

1 Like

hmm, I wonder why they finally started communicating changes again after not doing so for years…