Sylvanas voice over (spoilers)

“the war is serving its purpose, stay focus on the end game”

8 Likes

Sounds like the Horde Player or Nathanos have had enough. Else she wouldn’t have to ask for trust.

i don’t know, i know nathanos is sent out with the dagger because it will guide them to the rendezvous point

Why are the first two lines from the Gilneas starting zone? That doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

maybe it is a flash back?

4 Likes

Oh look, it turns out the War really was pushed by her to support some sort of personal objective.

BIG SHOCK! Who would have thought that the woman who has an absurdly long history of using others as tools in the pursuit of “true goal” … would still be doing exactly that with this war?

34 Likes

Sylvanas’s VO really knocked it out of the park with this one.

18 Likes

Agreed. Woman has talent.

5 Likes

I mean have you heard her Christmas song? Even Sylvanas can get into the holiday spirit.

3 Likes

Must. Resist. Avengers. Joke.

What is her end game though? There’s no way she’s talking about her idea that peace with the Alliance can never last and Kalimdor needs to be full red. At this point that war justification seems like a front for whatever this other secret motive is. I just hope it’s not Old God corruption.

2 Likes

Her “secret” motive is that she wants to kill everyone and raise them into undeath to serve her…

2 Likes

there is a datamined text where ashvane says “puppets, fools, the banshee baited you to your own slaughter, gave azshara what she wants”

3 Likes

If that’s really all there is to it that’d sure be disappointing.

Oh dear.

1 Like

after the fight someone asks if we were lured as part of a dark bargain in their broadcast text

That basically is it. She states that in the Windrunner sister comic, as well as mentioning how she wants to kill and raise everyone in Stormwind in the Before the Storm novel.

2 Likes

I swear to Anglican Christ, if Sylvanas is an N’zoth worshiper but doesn’t have the eye thing

5 Likes

Oh S&$%, if Genn’s son was hit by poison arrow then what are the chances that same poison was used on the arrow that hit Genn in Stormheim.

It would mean that Liam died for nothing as his father would have survived from the poison arrow.

1 Like

sylvanas used a black arrow on genn in stormheim

Worshipper? She is fulfilling her bargain to Helya whose servants the Soultakers have the secret favor of N’Zoth according to Xal’atath!

Sylvanas gets something in exchange for aiding N’Zoth though what exactly he offered her is unknown.

“Casualties on both sides will be substantial. Consider this an opportunity to weed out the disloyal.”

/shifts nervously

3 Likes