Sylvanas MC by N'zoth SPOILERS

With all this electric boogalo of “Someone whispered something to Vol’jin” and “Sylvanas sended the Alliance AND the Horde into a trap here on Nazjatar” and “Bring Sylvanas this cursed blade of the Black Empire” dont you think is kind of obvius that she is been Mind Controled by N’zoth ?

Then, like we did to Grommash back in W3, Jaina, Baine and Thrall will purge the MC out of her and everything will be “Oh, since i became warchief i felt a darkness in me, then i couldnt control my self, i have done so much wrong… but i know a way to get to, follow me mortals, into Nyalotha”.

4 Likes

Sylvanas defeats the void lords, ascending to her Xel’Naga form, and screams “Azeroth is FREE!”, before leaving the planet in the Xenedar she stole off screen

Steve Danuser smirks, as he submits his final draft to his sock puppet account on fanfiction . Net, confident he has written another masterpiece and content knowing his self insert played a role in expansion beloved by the player base. He takes his work to Golden and Alex to strategize on how his plot can mesh with Anduin and his white haired Warlock bride and Alex’s AU Garrosh plotline for the next time travel expansion

18 Likes

Yeah… no, she help us to defeat N’zoth and THEN she leads the assault to the shadowlands in the Horde side, but no longer Warchief, instead is Sarufang, because she stepped down after been victim of the MC.

World of Warcraft: Travel to the center of the Shadowlands

You forgot the part were night elves begin to worship her as there god.

11 Likes

It won’t actually be a big leap, after she fuses with Elune.

10 Likes

Good point, I can see it now Tyrande on her knees yelling, “Truly she is the chosen one who is to bring balance to the Light and Void!”

2 Likes

At what moment Calia and Anduin purifies her and makes her Lightbound ?

“Child of Light and Shadow”

6 Likes

Nah, that’s going to be either Arator, Alleria and Turaylon’s son, or it’s going to Arthas when Calia revives him like she was.

If we are going full Grommash, she will infuse the Horde with void turning them all into slaves to N’zoth before she is cleansed. Then after she is cleansed she will fire the arrow that kills N’zoth. The backlash of his death will mortally wound her. The Horde will declare her a hero and revere her for all time for freeing the Horde from the void.

3 Likes

But in texts like BtS and AGW we get right into her head. It just seems to be Sylvanas being Sylvanas. Unless something happens just before she burns Teldrassil.

5 Likes

Mindcontrol would be a cop out.

It’d totally deflate the gravity and consequence of her decisions, it’d do nothing to repair the identity of Non-MCd Horde characters, and it’d look shoehorned.

Her POV was a staple of BTS, and there’s nothing that suggests she’s being mindcontroled.

6 Likes

Come on. It has been well over a year since that came out. More than enough time in Blizzard’s standards to make is open to retcons.

6 Likes

In all seriousness, what if it’s revealed that N’zoth mindcontrolled everyone in the WoT? Horde NPCs, PCs, Sylvanas - literally EVERYONE.

Would that save the story? >_>

1 Like

Undead are supposedly immune to void whispers. And that’s not, like, old lore. That’s stuff that’s been stated in BFA-related material.

So if she is, that’ll be some bull****.

3 Likes

Has it? I have heard a lot of people say Undead are immune to Void Whispers but frankly I am yet to see a conclusive source. I know it has been speculated on by Alleria’s void whispers apparent hate for Sylvanas and other vague comments but I know of no actual place it is outright stated that Undead are immune to the whispers of the Void.

1 Like

Arthas and all his crew were mining Yogg’s blood. He was kinda miffed about it.

Also, if Sylvanas is being mind controlled, it basically invalidates the whole narrative of BfA.

I don’t understand how Blizzard started with that amazing trailer for the expansion, and then somehow managed to alienate almost everyone on both factions.

I mean, that trailer was great. Alliance moments: attacking Undercity (!), standing as one, Anduin’s Big Damn Hero moment (as a priest!). Horde moments: Saurfang’s badassery and Sylvanas’ epic “FOR THE HORDE!”

I mean, that “FOR THE HORDE!” alone has made it so hard to see what they’ve done with her. Even Saurfang was inspired. Even Yagarr was inspired.

Sigh.

20 Likes

That’s kinda the point.

1 Like

#WhereIsShe

7 Likes

Woah there. You’re outta your mind. I cringed, because I knew it was just rule of cool. Sylvanas has been the same person in BFA I’ve been saying she was since Edge of Night.

My favorite part was the Tauren saving the Orc.

1 Like