Sylvanas loved Nathanos,writers trying to make you forget it

“Sylvanas defied a kingdom to name you ranger lord. She scoured the Plaguelands to reclaim you from the Scourge. And today she drew upon her most precious resource to restore your strength. Think upon these things, Blightcaller, and tell me how someone so cunning can be blind to the simplest of truths.”

8 Likes

Most sane people are aware her and Nathanos were a couple. But tell that to the weirdos 'shipping her with Anduin >_>; I know the Windrunner women have a predilection for human men, but Anduin’s barely legal and she’s centuries older even if she wasn’t a sociopathic walking corpse who chose to help her generic villain boss mind-control him into committing acts against his very nature.

5 Likes

I hearken back to a quote I heard in my youth upon a rather perplexing breakup.

“Somewhere out there ,there is even a supermodel who has someone that’s tired of “dating” her”.

2 Likes

Sylvanas is dope. Hoping she doesn’t die a villain

3 Likes

Or she just loves being worshipped by lapdogs like Nathanos and all of Lordaeron to feed her own vanity, and eventually even the dopiest of dogs can smell the rot?

1 Like

Sylvanas and Anduin have sexual chemistry anyone who doesn’t see that is just in denial from the hate clouding their vision.

2 Likes

Or she was likely just buttering him up.

Ever read Shadows Rising and see her cold dismissal of him when he failed to kill Bwonsamdi?

i wouldn’t read it even if i got paid to do so. It’s part of “new lore” that makes Sylvanas unlove Nathanos

Seemed to be a normal relationship both dead inside, full of unchecked emotions, later she leaves for some chad that owns his own used soul lot.

Will definitely make sure you’re standing next to her on the firing line.

Careful, i was muted in chat for saying Twinks arent people.

1 Like

Which chat? Like ingame /1?

in-game ( it was 1 or 2), enough Twinks in SW felt the need to mass report for fun. I have never been “in trouble” with Blizz before…minus multi boxing a few years ago.

That seems VERY tame compared to what is said in classic Barrens chat. It went from slapstick Chuck Norris humor to facebook political arguing nonstop.

3 Likes

They literally don’t… That denial is a 2 way street. Their chemistry is one of pure adversarial competition.

Lmao hey now I didn’t say I wanted her to live. I just wouldn’t mind some redemption before we cut her head off.

No. No redemption. No Kerrigan moment at the last second. She dies an evil villain alongside you and everyone else that thinks she ‘deserves’ redemption.

2 Likes

Blizzard seems to be giving you the opposite of what you want.

Those weirdoes serve the Scarlet crusade, literally they have propagandist panflets talking about how Anduin is a dead people lover, crazy man, it’s baffling and funny to me

Easy to forget considering they have zero chemistry and their interactions are minimal.

Although, really, can Nathanos have chemistry with anyone with how insufferable he is?