Sylvanas is not a villain

She’s a scared emo teenager.

She thinks undeath is a curse, but yet damns people to to undeath.

She is now afraid of her afterlife and doesn’t want to face the music.

She also says how life is pain and how hope fails.

Yup, scared emo teenager best suits her for a title

She also screams her way out of tight situations

3 Likes

you looking for a posting record tonight…aren’t you…

4 Likes

Scared emo teenagers don’t typically displace thousands of civilians by burning their home for no discernible reason. The villain label is quite justified.

1 Like

But if they could, they would!

Murderous scared emo teenager

this is bait…I feel like an anduin comment is expected…

So Anduin is NOT a scared emo teen? (there ya go)

Also, didn’t she fight and die in the Third War? That was… a while ago. She’s not a teenager. Scared? I dunno, I can’t speak to her mental state. Emo? I honestly wasn’t aware that was still a thing.

Pathetic crying traitor

6/10 might read again

2 Likes

No, how can I be emo. I’m always ready to lighten the mood.

you fell for it…

Take that mask off and face us, Anduin!

Hold still Galani, I need to take that hook out of your lip since you bit hard on that bait :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mask? What mask? Oh you must mean my shiny lower jaw. Rocking the “Deathwing” look.

Evidently ‘having fun’ isnt’ allowed here.

it’s explicitly forbidden on Section 20 § 31a of the Newly Organised Forum Underwriting Negotiations (NOFUN).
FUN
An infringement upon Fun and is an unlicensed version of what shall be determined ‘entertaining’ by the Forum Commission.
Not allowed, not now, nor ever.
Parties scene engaging in, discussing, planning, or even thinking about fun will be removed.

Thank you for clearing that up. Evidently I broke that rule, making you think who knows what and accusing me of being unaware I fell for the bait.

1 Like

Free counsel from a Forum Attorney at Lawl.