Sylvanas did nothing wrong

She was merely tricked. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

:100: correct.

4 Likes

Maybe Sylvanas did one or two things wrong.

1 Like

You guys ever think about how they said they based War Crimes off of the Nuremberg trials, then said Sylvanas was gonna make Garrosh look like an amateur?

18 Likes

Sylvanas is just a big friendly teddy bear who loves everyone and only wants the best for them, confirmed

2 Likes

Sounds like she might return to the Forsaken.

2 Likes

Obito is the coolest guy I know.

1 Like

That would definitely be one of the dumbest things that they could do with her going forward, yes.

2 Likes

It would make be unbelievably happy for her to put an end to your hopes to reclaim Lordaeron.

Nothing personal. Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken, now and forever.

2 Likes

It’s not about me, it’s about everyone making a collective decision to give Sylvanas her political power back after everything she’s done.

It’s not like her leading the Forsaken can stop the Alliance from reclaiming Lordaeron anyway. They already did it after all.

2 Likes

They might not, at least not right away. Danuser pretty much said that her road back will not be easy, she still has to face the people she wronged. But the difference now will be that she has people willing to give her empathy… like Uther.

Uther is respected, if he vouches for her and helps her, she may be able to change.

Well, she did, but that’s alright. They should still redeem her anyway.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, the people she wronged are being written to not be interested in holding her to account.

11 Likes

He said that Tyrande and Sylvanas will not ‘resolve’ thier issues, but it seems like they will have some more confrontations. I’m looking forward to them still having a rivalry. Like I said in one of my replies to the prediction thread, I suspect Tyrande will have plenty of opportunities to ‘twist the knife’ now that Sylvanas is vulnerable.

1 Like

A) Tyrande isn’t the only person she wronged

B) They are never going to let Tyrande kick the football.

7 Likes

the Horde threw the Loyalists in chains and paraded them around Orgrimmar. Do you really think the Horde is just going to let Sylvanas walk back into Orgrmmar? She’s not going to be instantly trusted. I can see her loyalists coming to her rescue though and have her laying low for a while. rebuilding her loyalty within the Forsaken first.

Yes. 10char

2 Likes

that’s just dumb, but at this point I would not be entirely surprised so you may have a point.

My personal headcanon that the Forsaken are in for a civil war between people loyal to Calia vs people Loyal to Sylvanas and have that play as a low key Forsaken plot for a while. i want the Forsaken plot to go back to being a C plot for a while. I don’t like when the Forsaken are in the spotlight, so I have learned.

1 Like

No. Never. Most disgusting thing they could possibly do with her.

2 Likes

If Sylvanas has regained any sort of conscience whatsoever then she should understand that the absolute best thing that she could do for all the people she’s hurt is go away. Far away. Do not come back to Azeroth. Do a Thrall and go live on a sinew farm in Maldraxxus or something.

2 Likes