Sylvanas' death

Baine couldn’t crush a banana.

12 Likes

Nope, they’ll give her the Garrosh treatment.

The PC and a group of select NPC’s will kill her at the end of a questing zone, with the only contribution she had made being the facilitation of the expansion.

1 Like

if not by genn then the only other death i’d deem worthy is by manduin himself, who shows up in the cinematic oddly muscular.

2 Likes

Much as I’d want it to be Genn because of obvious reasons, I’d say Tyrande makes the most sense and is the only character strong and hateful enough to be an equal match to Sylvanas.

I would even say at this point she deserves that honor. Knowing Blizzard though, it will probably be Nannythanos the Grump because heaven forbid Tyrande have a cool moment.

7 Likes

i must be out of the loop or something. why would it be nathanos if he loves her

Maybe after a bunch of murderhobos smack her for several minutes, Tyrande steals the kill.

Not subversive enough. Tyrande jumps in and saves Sylvanas screaming “Stop! She’s the only one that can save Elune!” and scene, cut to credits. Next expansion.

6 Likes

Then it turns out that was part of her 4d chess, and Elune was evil all along, and Night Elves and Tauren get to “enjoy” killing her.

2 Likes

I feel that Blizzard will kill Sylvanas off by having her plans blow up in her face. Like the Death entity in the Shadowlands has decided she has outlived her usefulness and what not. For bonus points they could use the death quote of the Echo of Sylvanas from the End Time dungeon.

Echo of Sylvanas (Death Quote): This… isn’t… how it’s supposed… to end.

2 Likes

Kill her last 3 horcruxes, i mean Val’kyr and she will die.

3 Likes

It will turn out during her last death sylv as nas possesed the wirld soul of azeroth and switched their minds all of this has been axeroth trying to get her body back and she is actully evil while the real sylvanas is the big good of the entire warcraft franchise.

All these people fantasizing about Sylvanas going out like a punk are in for a rude awakening. She is perhaps the most iconic Warcraft character and Blizzard knows it (Thrall and Jaina are comparably iconic as well). If Sylvanas even does end up kicking it, she’s going out in a blaze of glory.

13 Likes

I don’t know, being killed by a guy who’s been around the franchise since WC2 doesn’t seem like that terrible of a send-off.

I just don’t expect it though, nor do I think it should really happen either. I more expect her to be taken out by an extremely OP character because she’s become extremely OP and Blizzard loves embracing the ludicrous power creep that DBZ and Marvel movies like to have, so it’s gonna be a lot like that I predict.

Calia will light her up probably.

Wait, is this the Sylvanas snuff fantasy thread?

5 Likes

Sure i guess

I am kind of hoping for a two-for-one deal.

Tyrande finally hunts Sylvanas down and they have a shadow ranger battle in which Tyrande comes out on top. Then as Sylvanas lay dying she tries some final gambit to escape her torment, only for the spirit of Vol’jin to reach out from the Shadowlands and drag her black soul screaming into the abyss, thereby correcting his mistake.

6 Likes

Do you seriously think they will let either Sylvanas or Nathanos die?

They won’t give us the satisfaction

I don’t think Saurfang is going to heaven :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And then Loa’jin holds up a hand for a high-five, and Tyrande groans and reluctantly high-fives him. And thus faction peace is achieved.

6 Likes

I kind of would like somone to sit her down and explsin to sylvanas the hell she saw could have been prevented if she just stopped being evil and maybe be a better person.

2 Likes