Sylvanas' death

it’s been a long time coming, ever since her scheming in warcraft with the nathrezim. Any ideas on how she’ll kick the bucket? I so much want it to be at the hands of Genn, he deserves to be the one.

2 Likes

She’ll die doing something heroic making Sylvanas fans thrilled and Sylvanas haters enraged beyond words.

17 Likes

“I’m going to heaven now, farewell.”

9 Likes

Meanwhile in heaven

Saurfang: “Wait what the f-”

27 Likes

Meanwhile a wild Garrosh appears.

“I am just as surprised as you.”

15 Likes

Together forever. It’s almost Shakespearean!

2 Likes

We know Sylvanas makes it out of BFA. I’d wager she’ll make it through at least most of the next expac as well. I doubt they’ll give her the Gul’dan treatment.

Frankly, I don’t think she’s dying anytime soon.

3 Likes

My guess, Blightcaller.

What would be more dramatic?

Wonder what he will do about the remaining val’kyr.

3 Likes

wasnt implying it was going to be soon, just how rather. like i said i’d like more than anything is for her to drop to the ground, rendered powerless or armorless or whatever, and then you just see genn step up. would be very epic

Garrosh did nothing wrong, so this is totally canon.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s heaven Saurfang will be meeting her in…

4 Likes

Yeah… About 99% sure Saurfang got his soul fed to Sylvanas’ new otherworldly shadow friend.

4 Likes

well it 99% just looked like an energy blast to me. there was no visible claiming of a soul like his son’s death, though that’d be fitting now that i think about it. idk it looked like she just blasted him.

From what she said in her monologue afterwards to the Loyalist most everyone who has died in the Fourth war got fed to a “great darkness”. So… likely that includes Saurfang, particularly given she personally killed him.

On that note… it be super ironic if she died and her own soul got eaten. Like Gul’dan got vaporized with fel magic.

3 Likes

Sylvanas has been dead this entire expansion.

Her Jake Skywalker Saturday Morning Cartoon equivalent has been the one we’ve been seeing in cinematics and before the storm.

ok that’d actually be epic. just the evil twin debuff.

It’s Sylvanas, wouldn’t an evil twin be the good twin?

2 Likes

This is the important part.

This, if only because WoW loves itself some Jon Snow.

If not, then Tyrande will have the choice to kill her and kill Azeroth’s world soul, or spare Sylvanas and save the world, and she will choose the former, more world-shattering option, because that’s the way the villain pendulum is swinging right now.

2 Likes

She’ll die in a short ending cinematic to a questing zone in 9.0
Overpowered and crushed by Baine.
Her charred corpse will be left as a landmark in the zone

2 Likes