SWU's Monthly Debate!

Sending support from Silver Circle! This topic looks interesting. In terms of neutral faction sustainability, do you mean economically?

Specific arguments are usually left up to the debators. Zhangshe (my character who is part of SWU) is often on the panel & tries to come at things from a unique angle. Panelists from outside the University are always welcome. You should join the panel & focus on economics.

1 Like

I’ve already signed up to debate. Ellii is ready to piss off some people with her arguments!

1 Like

Hopefully Zhangshe will be on the opposite team so we can continue our duel. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve never been, but I’m picturing Wright and Edgeworth going at each other. Am I close?

A quick BUMP!!! for our monthly Debate Series, taking place TONIGHT!

TOPIC: “Is the modern concept of faction neutrality viable, and furthermore, sustainable?”

WHEN: TONIGHT, May 8th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

WHERE: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University’s salon rooms on the main campus!

(We’ve already got a few panelists booked, but could always use more! Please /whisper Amaranthaea or any Stormwind University member in-game - or post right here in this thread - to express interest!)

(This is a Neutral RP event! Attendance - as well as participation as a volunteer panelist - is open to ALL!)

(Summons will be provided prior to start time for our audience and panelists’ convenience!)

1 Like

Just about another hour!

There’ll be Elixir of Tongues available!

A quick BUMP!!! for our monthly Debate Series, taking place THIS WEEK!

TOPIC: “With Baine Bloodhoof branded a traitor, should the Alliance offer aid to his people?"

WHEN: Wednesday, June 12th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

WHERE: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University’s salon rooms on the main campus!

(We’ve already got a couple of panelists booked in advance, but could always use more! Please /whisper Amaranthaea or any Stormwind University member in-game - or post right here in this thread - to express interest!)

(This is a Neutral RP event! Attendance - as well as participation as a volunteer panelist - is open to ALL!)

(Summons will be provided prior to start time for our audience and panelists’ convenience!)

1 Like

A quick BUMP!!! for our monthly Debate Series - TOMORROW!

TOPIC: “With Baine Bloodhoof branded a traitor, should the Alliance offer aid to his people?"

WHEN: Wednesday, June 12th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

(Still open to booking a few more panelists in advance! Please /whisper Amaranthaea or any Stormwind University member in-game - or post right here in this thread - to express interest!)

A quick BUMP!!! for our monthly Debate Series - TONIGHT!

WHEN: TONIGHT! June 12th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

TOPIC: “The Void: A Rising Threat To Us All or Useful Weapon Against Our Foes?"

WHEN: Wednesday, July 10th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

(Still open to booking a few more panelists in advance! Please /whisper Amaranthaea or any Stormwind University member in-game - or post right here in this thread - to express interest!)

1 Like

TOPIC: “The Void: A Rising Threat To Us All or Useful Weapon Against Our Foes?"

WHEN: TONIGHT! July 10th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

1 Like

Just making sure - is this the what you folks used to call the ‘Colloquium Series’? Trying to update the old reoccurring events on the Google calendar.

This advertisement thread is for our monthly Debate Series. Our Colloquium Series is a separate event from this one, also still ongoing! :grin:

Here’s a link to our monthly Colloquium, right here on these same forums!:

I appreciate your efforts to include our events while updating the Google calendar listing! Thanks in advance! :+1:

1 Like

Last debate was fun, interesting and more evenly matched! Ama is the best.

((Whens the next one?))

Always the second Wednesday of the month. So August 14th

A quick BUMP!!! for our monthly Debate Series - THIS WEEK!

TOPIC: “What Is Your Vision For Azeroth? - A Roundtable Discussion”

WHEN: Wednesday, August 14th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

TOPIC: “What Is Your Vision For Azeroth? - A Roundtable Discussion”

WHEN: TONIGHT! August 14th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

(This is a Neutral RP event! Attendance and participation are open to ALL! Tonight’s format will run a bit differently than usual. This procedure will be explained at the start of the event!)

Highly, -highly- entertaining, y’all. Thank you so much <3

I’m just sad I’m Horde because I still have SO MANY QUESTIONS. :stuck_out_tongue: It was super thought-provoking. Well done.

-Syrenna, who isn’t a high enough level to post accurately yet <3

1 Like