Switching specs in m+

Why is it that once a member in your party leaves the dungeon I am not allowed to switch specs? It makes no sense. If a tank leaves at the last boss for whatever reason, I should be able to tank and finish the dungeon.

Blizzard is just trying to control how we play the game and I am so sick of it

1 Like

You can swap specs if you go outside the instance then you can rezone :+1:

4 Likes

Because your teeny tiny brain cannot hold the knowledge of all three specs in it at once so you must go for a quick refresher course and clearly you cannot do that while in the middle of a dungeon.

After all, those bad guys aren’t just going to say, ‘Hey, you need to go for retraining? No prob! We’ll take an early lunch and meet back here in an hour. Don’t forget your weapon. We have a few on the crew with light fingers if you know what I mean.’

This ain’t Looney Tunes, you know!

What he said. The timer doesn’t matter at that point anyway.

1 Like

I am a death knight, not a frost death knight, a death knight. The deathlord, holder of all 3 artifact weapons

Are you saying that back in WOTLK our characters were smarter? Because after all I could spec into all 3 hypothetically

Well death knight chars, yes. back then they didn’t let Stun Lock lead the crew.

Bolvar to me has a call sign now. Stun lock would be that call sign.

well what if you re-invite the member who left after you changed spec so you can cheese a boss?

at least let me do it when the timer runs out so it isnt a total waste of time lol

1 Like

Yes, you are all that.

And a bag of chips.

Do not forget the bag of chips, it is very important.

Yes.

Did you not notice when they downsized and simplified our talents in MoP, they did the same to our brains? And when they somewhat increased the complexity (and decreased and re-increased otherwise known as pruning and unpruning), they failed to do the same to our brains?

That is why you forgot the bag of chips and how important it is.

What? Why is it important?

See! You can’t even remember why the bag of chips is important after needing to be reminded of its existence! How do you expect keep THREE specs in your head?

1 Like

You can literally just walk out of the dungeon at any time and swap whenever you want…

1 Like