Switching Covs tonight

Which for Sin PvP; Necro or Ven? My second rogue will stay NF

I’m switching venthyr first on tuesday and then if they nerf it I’m falling back on necro

Venth based on PTR, but could be necro or NF still. Venth is almost guaranteed to get nerfed.

I’m swapping my alt rogue Venthyr today…staying NF on main till i’m sure what’s best.

Here’s what we can do. Switch to necro/venthyr. Start working on the renown, but ask to rejoin Night Fae and complete their prove your worth quest. That way, you can switch back a week from now if the new covenant isn’t that good, or you can go with the other new covenant. You can open up more options in a short time in case things don’t work out.

1 Like

If they do nerf a Cov they should wait till we are able to switch back to our prev Cov, however long that takes.

It’s not our fault they can’t balance things properly. Or make it so we can switch back the moment it’s nerfed. Being stuck playing a nerfed Cov because Blizz can’t can’t their :poop: right isn’t our fault.

I hope you nerds what to switch every patch lol

Lol yeah it’s all part of the plan… keep em subbed.

“Balancing” and “tuning” is content now

2 Likes

Dude so you think they will nerf venthyr when brain dead warrior here spams condemn whole game and does 42% of his damage

How fast can you catch up on renown? I’ve never switched from NF.

I’m interested in switching to something, but don’t wanna take a week off from raid/keys because I don’t have any good final rows of soulbinds unlocked. Need like, 34 or so renown at least. Can you reasonably get that in a day or two if you switch?

maybe, try it!

also, it looks like your doing content just fine with the covenant you have atm. If venthyr does end up being better I don’t think it will be a big difference.

I’d like to know from someone with personal experience doing it how long it actually takes to get back up to 34+ renown after switching. I’m not going to just try it and be unable to raid or do keys all next week because I have no soulbind’s final rows unlocked, let alone a good one.

Also, am I not allowed to switch because I’m “doing content just fine” as NF? C’mon.

2 weeks, maybe 3

you’ll get the 2 renown quests a week, and your dailies will have a chance to proc it, you’ll be lucky to get 4 out of the 7 days. doing dungeons can proc one but only content that will progress your character like m+ spam, don’t think you’ll be able to spamn normals or something, something with pvp. world boss might proc, raids same as dungeons, if your above lfr good luck getting one.

Atleast a reset or two. It won’t happen within a day or two.