Switch-hit gamer LF progression fun in SL

Hello all, I go by camo. My characters are primarily Alliance on Llane/Arygos and Alexstrasza/Terokkar, but I’m open to other possibilities. I’m posting because I am looking for a guild to join for a return to serious gameplay in SL. Not to be “that guy”, but I’m looking for a guild that will be reaching at least AotC every tier. I make that specification because I am tired of joining guilds that have “AotC aspirations” that never pan out because they lack the motivation to fail and improve however many times it takes or can’t bear to bench players who can’t or won’t do what it takes to win an encounter. I’m glad to contribute however I can to a guild’s success in any level of content they choose to pursue, but I’m not going to waste my time again on a guild that will not match that effort so we can succeed.

Please do not take that opener to mean that I am elitist, as I have no tolerance for those environments, either. I’m a laidback and fun loving social-gamer whose ideal is to find a guild where I can make friends and hangout in voice chats regularly, but I’m tired of sacrificing one or the other. Why choose between a fun guild or a guild that thrives on challenge? Call me greedy, but I want to have both this time around and I’m posting here in hopes of finding just exactly that! :smiley:

I’m the guy who picks solo fights with world bosses that take me 26 minutes to down just to see what I can get away with and practice surviving in the mechanics while experimenting with builds and rotations. I’m the guy who picked up new classes to fill needs and to help others figure out how to make the most of them. I’m the guy who saw the tank go down in Galakras, popped Flames of Xoroth to respawn my sacrificed Voidwalker, pulled agro off the DPS with it, Soulstoned the tank, and played kite long enough for the tank to get back on his feet and ready to pull the remaining mobs before my character finally went down. Granted we still failed that encounter because half of the raid couldn’t understand what just happened and had already given up, but THAT was fun to me! I love challenge, I love to learn, and I love to work alongside like-minded people. At this point, though, I’ve also not done any consistent or serious WoW gameplay since early WoD and I’m sure there is a lot to get reacquainted with in progression raiding (mythic+ dungeons also look interesting…).

I miss the fun of progression raiding with friends in guild before the burnout of WoD wiped out most of the guild’s raiders. I miss the hours a week of joking and talking about anything in voice chats just to pass the time on non-raid evenings. So, here I am. Are there any guilds out there that may fit the bill and would like to give me a try? My fingers are crossed for Alliance on Llane! :stuck_out_tongue:

TL;DR: I’ve not played much since WoD and would like to get back into serious endgame for SL. I prefer Alliance, hope for a fun guild to make friends in, and require a guild to be committed to AotC (Mythic progression would be awesome as well, but not necessary) as I’m tired of joining guilds that claim they want it, but never commit enough to finish it.

Hey Camo! I think we’d be perfect for each other! It would mean a server xfer, but other than that it’s a match:)
Reach me on bnet to discuss more! Kinka#1154.

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 DH dps and 5 ranged dps.

Apply at our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ or
add me on discord: lala#0869
or on BTAG: lala#12407

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I think we’d be a wonderful fit! Lots of great guys, super tight-knight community :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Our group might have what you’re looking for. We are an AOTC oriented group. Our times are Saturday: 9pm-12am EST and Sunday: 9pm-11:30pm EST. My bnet is AwesomeAaron#1807 if you want to chat.

Hello Almistrad!

You sound perfect with what we are trying to build here and we could definitely use you to help us reach our goals! We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer