Swifty leaving faerlina

Don’t waste your time arguing. Anyone I’ve talked to on horde are 100% convinced alliance are even 50/50 and it just doesn’t seem that way in the world because im dumb.

That’s the reasoning when I mention the massive amount of horde camping every flight path in game. Im just… dumb. Oh and an asmon fanboy can’t forget that one lol.

Seeing as how every site that does census reports that Faerlina is about 50/50 some even say you guys have a slight advantage so yea you are being dumb.

1 Like

Very far. Very very.

You’re a prime example of who im describing but you could care less.

And now we’ve come full circle

No you’re actually being dumb or you just don’t care to research the subject. You just repeat what Alliance crybabies have said in trade. You all desperately need a waaaahbulance.

1 Like

what research do i need when i’m literally logged in playing?

you’re just angry at life for no reason tbh. I’m sorry i bruised your horde ego

1 Like

You are only a troll check the census sites or are they only reliable when YOU say so. Again I will call an waaambulance for you just ask. And I’m logged in Faerlina atm lets meet up.

This just got super cringy.

The cringe supposition coming from a Gnome…funny.

i hate to say it but Haita is right. population wise we are/were about the same. the problem as has been mentioned in this thread is 3/4 of the Alliance would rather sit afk in IF or SW instead of engaging. it screws over the other 1/4 of the alliance because we just can’t compete with all the horde.

add to that all the multi-boxers now and it’s easy to see why the few alliance whom do venture out end up feeling cheated. but again it is our own faction screwing us over mostly.

1 Like

What’s up with you guys not in my experience for the alliance! Horde I have you for breakfast. Come gank me; ganking is for losers show what a loser you are. Are bring me a fair fight. Look at this forsaken being lost in westfall looking for someone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzaZBaRRh0

Really love Swifty. Been watching his videos since 2009 on his warrior tutorial videos. Includin those warrior tricks vid. I hope Asmon or Esfand doesn’t leave as well including the Olympus Guilds

v cringey lol

Paid for by viewers like you

This is old and Swifty is already back on Faerlina.

1 Like

He even Banned Advertise’s twitch account and bullied him off internet for “stream sniping” with no proof then just believe him!