Svhunter the comedy relief of wow --

I have noticed a significant number of discussions regarding the lack of survivability in recent times, and I would like to express my perspective on this matter in a more refined manner. It is my belief that those individuals who hold such concerns should take a moment to consider alternative approaches.

Allow me to present an example that encompasses the abilities at our disposal, such as the Aspect of the Turtle, which grants a temporary respite by deflecting all incoming attacks and reducing the damage inflicted upon us. Furthermore, we have access to Exhilaration, a substantial healing ability that not only rejuvenates us by restoring 30% of our maximum health but also mends our companion fully. Notably, when coupled with the Leech stat, this healing prowess becomes even more formidable, serving as a remarkable means of recovery.

Additionally, we possess the ability to disengage swiftly from perilous situations by employing a trap, aptly named “Get out of dodge free card.” Moreover, our camouflage proficiency allows us to feign death, confounding our adversaries in a manner befitting a skilled ninja. For further damage reduction, we can employ Roar of Sacrifice upon ourselves. When it comes to rapid evasion, the cheetah ability proves invaluable. Various traps, including tar, ice, high explosion, and steel variants, offer indispensable protection against unpredictable mechanics in raids and dungeons, although their effectiveness against bosses may be limited.

Hidden within our arsenal is the notable Survival of the Fittest, a skill that deserves recognition for its unassuming but worthwhile nature. Furthermore, certain pets, such as the bear, possess the enduring quality of Fortitude, which should not be overlooked. Lastly, a misdirection macro, when utilized effectively, can redirect threats toward our trusty companions.

In essence, it is not without reason to state that we possess a range of tools enabling survival. However, it must be acknowledged that some of these abilities feel cumbersome or require intricate maneuvering. Similarly, our offensive capabilities often lack impact or fail to justify their use. Therefore, I propose that the class be made more cohesive, drawing inspiration from the likes of Retribution Paladins, Havoc Demon Hunters, and Fury Warriors. As a melee-oriented class, a greater emphasis on melee abilities is warranted, reducing reliance on ranged tactics. Alternatively, a more integrated approach could be adopted, allowing Survival Hunters to proficiently wield both melee and ranged weapons. Ultimately, a comprehensive rework of the class, prioritizing a smoother gameplay experience, is desired. It is my sincere hope that these suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Lastly, I anticipate that proponents of long-range Survival Hunters may present opposing arguments, or individuals who struggle with surviving raid bosses may voice their concerns. Nevertheless, I remain eager to engage in constructive discourse on this matter

1 Like

ppl are coming for you on this one.

but the amount of useless talents or double points like 2 for 10% kill command, 2 for mbite 10%, 2 for 30% serpent sting application, 2 for extras in CA, 2 pts for extra spearhead, two useless points for 4% extra Crit damage like wtf are they thinking?

leave the class the way it is for the rest of the expansion, dont rework it there’s no need. leave that for a future expac. But please stop forcing the usage of pts. its so dumb.

3 Likes

Should we listen to someone that does 2s-5s?
hop into a high key and see if our defensive toolkit is good enough.

spoiler
It isn’t.

2 Likes

so you doing 20s been way more expirence with the spec then me ,some how some way have the lack of awerness to get one shot it ? or to perma die … i dont get it ,you out of every one alse top tier SV hunter should know ur kit well enough not to get hit or to complain about Survivability or you just a dmg bot for a guild and you get carry around ?

Then explain why there are SV hunters complaining that BM Hunters are too strong, and they die easily to our pets?

Do you realize that UNAVOIDABLE damage 1shots you in higher keys?
Do you realize you can easily get comboed by it?
Do you realize our DR has a massive cooldown? and that mechanics are dished out way faster than our defensives can come back?

You clearly don’t.
Stop posting.

3 Likes

A healer need only say, “I won’t bother,” and that’s the end of it for the SV.

People are just bad at SV and think were lacking in defensives when they have to get carried to KSM regardless which spec they are in. In them oldie days, we just said get gud

4 Likes

so if it is unavoidable dmg what type of jail of free card will change that? bruh
combo be it shtt that probably a streetfighter reference my bad
so you telling me you cant manage your own CDs? get good
stop asking for iceblock or banish or idk more survavility sht and get good at the video game ,the to pet dmg idk is like asking why do you die to a affition warlock dot dmg ,bm hunters main source of dmg is ya pets any way

This hurts my head…and makes no sense. Hunter survivability is just undertuned. Period. Its not an opinion thing its a numbers thing.

4 Likes

Get out of here,clown.
you are terrible at this game and you know nothing about this class.
try timing anything higher than a 5

1 Like

Maybe let him know who helped carry you. Also so funny when people brag about keys like it matters. Its literally just a single aspect of the game and doesn’t mean you have any kind of skill, you just got gear from running keys which anyone can do. Control the negativity, its embarrassing to see adults act like this over a video game. Who hurt you bruh?

2 Likes

I got carried with 99% damage parse logs.
Take him home with you, you are just as bad.

A single 2 ran, seriously, you people are whack.
Don’t try to give opinions in matters you clearly know nothing about.

Not a single good hunter is saying our defensive toolkit is good.

2 Likes

Nobody cares. If you want someone to praise you, call your parents.

Take some testosterone, this sad whining is embarrassing to read.

Pretty obvious I don’t care about M+ genius :clown_face: Id hate to be a sweaty child crying on an online forum because someone triggered me and I had to see if they care about running the same dungeon as much as me a million times over just to validate my 15 bucks spent on a subscription for an old game hardly anyone plays anymore. Again, this is embarrassing and i’m embarrassed for you.

Do I have to get keystone master to understand what abilitys do and their limits? Not much going on upstairs with you is there?

You came to the hunter forums thinking you would find good players to agree with you is the most hilarious cope I have seen since bepples not understanding humor. If you’re a small time comedian, lemme know the ticket prices so I can help you out. Il even film it.

2 Likes

Started laughing and stopped reading at you telling me to take test.
fyi, i can bench more than you , for sure.

1 Like

So your illiterate too? Damn

Me and your mother are proud of you, now if you can just stop the whining you can be a real man. Men dont act like this

2 Likes

Hilarious seeing a s literal soyboy telling others how man should act.

1 Like

Not even being soy, just telling the dude whining on the forums to stop whining on the forums. Do you even understand what soy is?

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face: Just take the L

2 Likes

Not whinning, just putting oblivious players in their places.
And yes, you are a soyboy.
stop replying.

100% whining. This is what I see my 4 year old do when she doesnt get her way with crayons.

lmfao bruh sit tf down with that “conversations in the shower” larp. You havent put anyone in their place. You just raged at someone whose face you have never seen because they said something you didnt like. lmfaooo Take some T seriously.

said by the man whining on an internet forum who cant just take the L

lol make me primadonna

2 Likes