SV hunter dmg is actually garbage

Bruh Petkick gets stomped on by SV hunter in 2s and he only does 2s. DH demolishes DK too.

Lol still shouldn’t be a thing that’s too much damage for no reason.

1 Like

bruh. 87% win rate. he’s not getting stomped by anything. get your head checked.

SV doesn’t counter DK. If SV countered DK, you would see a ton of SV hunter’s on the ladder… but you don’t. Whether you’re looking at 1900+ or 2200+, hunter’s are the lowest repped class in 2s. SV is not even a top 15 spec. gtfo.

It’s a pretty decent spec for 2s, but it’s not countering anything. It does well against rogue comps and just about any double dps comp.

1 Like

Survival is oppressive af in 2s wtf are you on?

Data. Like… actual data.

Lol… I wish I ran into more SV hunter’s in 2s. wtf are you on?

Just because the spec isn’t as popular as something like dk doesn’t mean it doesn’t destroys.

Dh are one of the best melee classes in 3s atm yet they get less representation than hunters (according To arenamate US 3s ladders)

Well that’s because demon hunters aren’t fun to play that’s easy to figure out lol

1 Like

Oh and its fun playing the melee spec of hunter when its been a ranged class. SV is disgusting in 2s. Ssds has an 80% winrate and hasn’t qd since he got 2.4k in 2s the first week. You can ask Petkick and he’ll say survival counters dk in 2s. I’ll dm him on discord and send you a screenshot if you want too.

Why so defensive I never even brought up survival lol and yea survival is leaps and bounds more fun than demon hunters. Playing mine is legit the most boring thing ever which is why it hasn’t been touched since I leveled it. I also know survival is good in 2s but so are mindless dhs who do nothing but drool on their key boards and mana burn till they inevitably win from it.

Yeah offering to provide evidence is being defensive (: I like the state of people minds who spew a garbage statement like that. Mana burn is trash in 2s btw.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.

They are the least represented class so that means they are obv garbage. HUR DUR DUR

On a serious note, the spec itself may not be popular but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t smash people in 2s if play correctly. It does have a decently high skill cap vs other melee class so probably the reason why it isn’t as popular.

Also most people who play melee dont have hunter alts they have other melee alts. Survival is just a very niche spec on an already small class base.

This isn’t about popularity. It’s about standing. Hunter’s are the most played class in game. If the ladder was even close to that, we would see some correlation… yet we see none. Hunter’s ARE playing in arena, but they aren’t achieving the same rating as other classes.

When you say… destroys… it means nothing. Just look at the average win rates of the top 10 hunter’s compared to the top 10 dks.

1,688/1,122 = 60.1% - Hunter
1,568/669 = 70.1% - DK

I’m not saying SV is weak, but why do you feel the need to exaggerate their strength?

DH specialize in two things. Damage and survivability. They don’t really pair well with anything. They aren’t great at peeling and their utility doesn’t offer their teams much. The fact they are viable at all says enough about the state of the game.

Their rep has more to do with what they can actually pair with. For as ‘strong’ as they are, they don’t bring much to a team fight.

By all means. There is nothing that a hunters has that makes fighting a hunter difficult for dks. Counter implies every game is a loss. That is obviously not the case.

If hunter’s countered dks, you would see way more hunter’s on the ladder. You don’t. When every other team was a DK, it would have pumped up hunter’s number so much… But it didn’t.

Hunter’s are third highest repped class at 120 and the highest repped spec taking into account all levels. SV is a bit niche, but the class base is anything but small.

If you’re the same dh from above you literally came at me like I said survival wasn’t good in 2s when I clearly said nothing about survival at all.

Exaggerating?? Not really. They do destroy the 2s bracket alongside dk. They may not be as popular as dk but they are definitely there.

Also, dh do bring more than damage and survivalbility. They got 2 form of stuns(if speced), incap, rain from above (pretty insane against double melee), darkness, and reverse magic.

Now let’s look at windwalker. There are roughly 70 more ww on the ladder then there are dh which puts them as the top 8 represented spec.

Ww strong points are there burst and I guess survialbility. They got an inferior stun, inferior incap, hamstring or w/e it’s call, RoP( an actual good ability), transcendent, and fof. So what does a ww bring to a team comp? Endless ham string and an inferior stun?

They are both identical class yet one of them is significantly more represented than the other. The only difference is is the fact that one require like 5 button to play and the other 15

Dh in my opinion are more useful than a ww. The

Ya SV Rdruid beats DK pretty easily as well as anything else since that’s arguably the best 2s comp

Still SV Disc for ex isn’t beating UhDK so you’re not really using a good example here

Yeah but thats more akin to the fact that svs partners are what holds it back things that synergize well with the class are what hold it back in 3s. In 2s you play Hpally Sv and you stomp out dks pretty easily. That isn’t a survival fact that you lose with a disc priest its the disc priests design which is unfortunate.

And this is obviously arguing a perfect case scenario in which the surivival is playing at its near best.

win rates disagree with that.

I know what they do. that’s literally nothing. WW don’t have surviability. dear heavens. That is the one thing they don’t have.

arg. no. What make DH strong right now is they have amazing damage with ridiculous up time and they are very hard to punish as melee. Even if you get the out of position, they can quickly reset with dash. They ignore a lot of damage as well. 100% dodge on a 7s cd. Rain from above. Darkness. Netherwalk… all of them prevent or completely stop damage.

This takes them off the table as a viable kill target for many comps… you pair that with an UHDK which are incredibly tanky and it makes for two targets that are very tough to land a kill on.

WW actually has peels with para, leg sweep, disable, FOF, and ring of peace… which is arguably one of the best utilities in arena.