Suspensions going out for cache abuse

How were they exploiting? You keep repeating that you were, “right” when you weren’t. Nobody knew how it worked. If someone at Blizzard knew about it and did it intentionally, that’s an exploit - they were the only ones with knowledge of how the system was supposed to work. No one else did. How this made it to live is a marvel.

But keep arguing that you’re right all along. The only one who thinks so is you - and everyone else thinks you’re being thickheaded.

4 Likes

You said the people posting in this thread must be exploiting and were justifiably banned. They were unbanned, and now you’re completely denying you ever painted them as guilty. Just like that other guy, Nobully. It’s not like we can’t scroll up and see what you said or even remember it from like 10-20 minutes ago dude.

Just give it up already.

11 Likes

No it is not.

It sounds like you’re misunderstanding what constitutes “exploitative behavior.” Remember the draught of ten lands suspensions? People had to do some major tomfoolery with their inventory in order to make the xp buff stack, thus leveling new alts in insane amounts of time. That was an obvious exploit.

People playing the game the way it was meant to be played and getting multiple rewards out of it, even though it states nowhere that such rewards are meant to be given out only once per day, is very much not an exploit. The fact that they’ve undone all the recent suspensions is evidence of this.

This is the one and only statement that blows any allegation of wrongdoing completely out of the water.

2 Likes

There is a difference between the ones that did it unintentionally and ones that took extra steps to make it happen.

Yeah the ones that did it unintentionally in this thread were told they were guilty and deserved their ban by you. That’s the difference.

3 Likes

Nobully - you’re literally just spewing a ton of bs to seem like you are aware of something we aren’t.

99% of the majority of people suspended were suspended in regards to the bug the blue post just discussed. Not something deeper, not something more. It was their mistake, they owned it and they suspended a ton of people for inaccurate reasons.

End of story. Go to bed kid, its getting late.

2 Likes

I never said anyone on this thread was guilty or not guilty. Learn to read.

You know, there’s an easy way to verify this.

Does anyone here know someone who was suspended for caches that didn’t just get it lifted?

1 Like

I remember in Twin Peaks you used to be able to scale the side of the mountains and go completely out of the map. I didn’t exploit that, but someone life-gripped me up there - I wouldn’t consider that ban-worthy. Also, i view Exploit differently…I consider an exploit in example someone using a 3rd party program while playing WoW to somehow force the game into doing unusual stuff — Anyways if this happened to me somehow i would just think the game was working as “intended” but in a weird way

Unfortunately, for you there is not.

Also, here is the easy way:

This means sometimes it was the case!

people who didn’t do anything wrong, are having their account actions removed.

i WAS right to be suspicious.
the blue post even clarified this.

why are people wanting to continue to pretend nothing was going on?

i’m always happy to admit when i’m wrong.

this isn’t one of those times…

it was pretty clear that AS USUAL, there was more to this story than what people were claiming.

and you can not keep pretending that everyone caught up in this was innocent of any wrong doing… especially after it was clarified (in blue) that some people were clearly exploiting.

i don’t have a problem with blizz locking things down for everyone who was engaged in questionable behaviour while the issue was looked at.

this is what happens when your primary method of human interaction is thru the internet, or this forum to be more specific.

be sure to go outside folks, sunlight makes you happy and you’ll probably meet a person.

Hello???

/10characters

1 Like

How did they make it happen? They have no knowledge of it. For all they know, it’s intended to be able to do it more than once. And clearly, given a lot of players are reporting the chest never disappeared and they could just keep farming and opening - it didn’t seem like a bug at all.

Again - you’re wrong.

3 Likes

no logical response, resort to personal insults.

classic. :roll_eyes:

Just because you don’t know doesn’t mean anything.

Again you are wrong.

But you were wrong about them exploiting, as they were unbanned.

So do you wanna admit you were wrong then? Maybe apologize?

2 Likes

I mean u didn’t have to go that far to make your point to him, lol

This didn’t answer the question in the slightest. How could anyone knowingly exploit something when only Blizzard was privy to the knowledge of the way it was intended to work?

2 Likes

Please point out who I said was guilty on this thread…