Suspensions going out for cache abuse

That isn’t proof of anything but anyway.

Here’s from my first post when my pal found out he was banned and i asked how.

apparently there was a chest for the little essence to upgrade legendary cloak

and you could farm it

cause it was broken

so they banned anyone who farmed it

without previous offense or anything

no rules, just decided

and over 5000 people have been banned already

[/quote]

No I actually never farmed enough for that extra run but was working on it I did maybe 7 boxes

Yeah i was unbanned as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

My bad then.

I thought people were just going off some reddit thread.

Hopefully things will be reversed quickly. They’ve done it before when they’ve jumped the gun.

If I recall correctly, you were the person who hyperspawned? If that’s the case that is more understandable for exploitation. However, just killing mobs in your own realm and just killing monsters causing a suspension makes no sense. That being said, in neither instance should a ban/suspension have been given

Yeah, I consider it an exploit. I can say what Blizzard’s punishment will be.

Congrats! Here’s hoping others get unbanned too.

5 Likes

Thank you. I hope everyone else is unbanned as well.

7 Likes

Guildie got unbanend as well. Best to everyone!!

7 Likes

@Nobully my guys all just got un-suspended. Good to see that they weren’t actually exploiting exactly like I said hey?

8 Likes

They are currently doing that as we speak

Same, just got unbanned. Maybe we got caught up in the memento superban?

4 Likes

the thing is… we don’t have any verification on the reason people are claiming they were suspended.

in fact, it’s the total opposite.
people are claiming they weren’t given specifics on the reason for the suspensions, yet they’re willing to make claims that the suspensions were due to a specific innocuous activity.

doesn’t that within itself seem a little odd?

Blizzard is apparently unbanning people, so looks like their knee jerk reaction and the backlash they’re receiving made them change their minds when they realized it was their screw up.

So what now?

4 Likes

Those same people are now being unbanned so doesn’t seem odd or suspicious at all to me. Do you disagree with Blizzard unbanning them or something?

1 Like

I’m sure their way of farming chests is over.

This aged well, lol.

5 Likes

I read about it on a youtube comment…you don’t wanna know. I told the person DO NOT DO IT. It’s best you not know and requires VERY SPECIFIC STEPS to even do, meaning you can’t “accidentally” do it

You assume to know why every player was suspended.