Survivalist Hunter Change?

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Make ranged surv a fourth spec. I love current surv, though I have my qualms and suggestions with it.

You do realize Blood Dks were one of the best dps spec until you players ruin them . Asking for a tank spec . Look at the Blood DK’s now . They are garbage thanks to you people .

actually blood dk was doing top dps in raids and mythics recently as a tank spec. do you keep up with the current game? im not saying that it NEEDS to happen i thought it was a cool concept, considering the name of the class is SURVIvalist

How Vitriolic (get it?)

Blood Death Knight is amazing and a ton of fun

And I’m not asking for anything to be removed or ruined on classes. I just want them to add a new tank spec.

Cool your jets, hotshot.

1 Like

I mean we need more that just “bow goes twang :)”

Keep the bomb I suppose, chakram are baseline…

Hunters already pull things enough as is.

We don’t need to make it easier for them.

And how many M+ have you tanked as Blood in BFA? How many Nzoths?

The actual implementation of Survival Hunter doesn’t match what my class fantasy of it. A Survival Hunter, in my opinion, should be like Rexxar where we’re leaping in with our pets and swinging wildly.

Instead, I’m throwing grenades, whipping out a tiny crossbow every couple seconds and pointing my spear up for my pet to bite the guy while I do my one single melee attack.

Ah, nah. I always hated the idea of hunter tank, using your pet to tank, or in this case, share the damage. Feels wrong. Tanking is for the magically armored meta morphed druids, or heavily armored warriors, paladins and so on.

Survival hunter should go back to being ranged.

1 Like

Where do you see Blood DKs doing in pvp ? Not only Blood DKs not on top, but I don’t see them at all . All I want is Blood DKs is to be dps once more . DKs should have 4 specs . A tanking spec that any specs can be tank . if an Unholy Dks wants to tank , so be it .

if you are a decent player of pvp you can make almost anything work, that being said you would have to queue with a high damage and burst your opponent but you could make it work. Plus there are so many other meta classes to play in pvp why is that even your argument.

No, tanking with a class that involves any type of pet is a recipe for disaster

I always thought of it as “Feral Instinct” to compliment the warriors “Primal Rage”

Not necessarily tanking with your pet, but using poisons to debilitate your enemies, and focused strikes and parries to keep them off you.

Kinda like a Witcher, almost.

I’m not even sure what the survival hunter fantasy is supposed to be. I thought rexxar was supposed to be a beastmaster hunter.

As a sv hunter…no thanks.

No.
/10char

Nah. MoP survival instead. Please and thank you.

Eh? A hunter isn’t a tank type person. It’s a DPS and always will be who fight alongside pets.