Survival will be the meta hunter spec

The 4pc set, even at 50% capacity, is miles ahead of the BM and MM set bonuses in terms of burst and consistent damage output.

Big crits which can proc back to back, making Alpha predator and Wildfire infusion relevant with can be amplified even more with the conduits Strength of the Pack and potentially Flame Infusion, making it a powerhouse in my opinion.

Bm 4pc don’t come even close and MM 4pc is useless.

Fine with me. As long as BM isn’t OP in pvp idc.

1 Like

I don’t mind BM, it does get old fast though. Necro surv might be the play if it turns out to be as bursty as it is now in the PTR. Wildfire cluster legendary plus Necro legendary :drooling_face:

Yea I tested the set bonus on my 235 ilvl hunter on PTR. The set bonus is probably one of the top 3 best set bonuses out of all classes in the game, no joke. You can proc 30k+ bombs while proccing 20k+ kill shots, with very short CD.

Happy about it though, games better when survival is the best hunter spec.

4 Likes

yeah seems a tad OP. Wondering if it’s bugged.

Do math. math good for find bug. yes good.

1 Like

Hard to say, putting as many modifiers as I can, I can make a 20k non crit bomb from the usual 6k on a dummie, no buffs.

Hope this is true. Would be nice to get Duelist next season as SV .

Just jump in the PTR and test it out, you wouldn’t even have to be in melee range most of the game to pump big dam. Spam Kill Command to fish for a proc then profit. A bit simplistic tbh. If you stay venthyr, combined with killshot procs, you become a slot machine.

Good.

2 Likes

You’re gonna get dropped on sight if you run 4pc + cinch of unity or w/e

We are going to see priests, marksman hunters, outlaw rogues, druids and o ya: warriors

Demo locks / Aff locks

Yes, the synergy is just too good, sadly it will make your pet a priority target (even more than it is now)… good teams will nuke the pet and you cant kill command w/o it, so, get a healer capable of keep the thing alive and save master´ calls and freedoms for the pet lol.

Big doubt tbh

I love me some survival hunters

2 Likes

I don’t think BM will fall far though, the 2p/4p still synergize well with their playstyle. Nothing wrong with Surv shining though.

Yeah nah, damage output is nowhere close plus bakes Kill command in the rotation, which is a dps loss due hitting by alot less. May be if they would have made cobrashot make kill command do 25% more damage, stacking 3 times and throw a bleed in there , could have been more attractive.